**

Once I got to his office, I knocked on his door.

"Come in." He said and I did as told. "Ahh Mr. O'Brien how can I help you?" He asked with a smile.

"I got in a fight with someone named Styles? And I got sent here." I said, no emotion in me what so ever.

Mr. Hemmings shook his head and face palmed.

"Dylan, please take a seat and tell me everything that happened. This doesn't make sense to me... It's your first day here and you're already in trouble?" His Australian accent rang through my ears.

I sat down in a seat in front of him and put my bag down.

**

After explaining everything from the beginning, he understood.

"Please, in the future, stay away from Mr. Styles, he's a bad influence... I don't want to see you in here again with the same situation." He said, nodding for me to leave.

"I can't promise that sir." I said before walking out.

I thought I would go and check my room and see what it's like. Maybe I could get some destressing time.

* Half hour later *

Yep this place is big.

The room ID that was on my keychain read 'Room 1D' and that was what was on the door in front of me.

I unlocked the door and walked in. The place was pretty clean and smelt like air fresheners.

I walked into the room a bit more and was greeted by a shirtless guy reading a magazine and had earphones in.

I walked to the bed that was on the other side of the room and put my bed down, I turned and looked to see if the guy would respond to my presence.

He finally looked up and jumped.

"Shit! You scared me man! You must be my new roommate, I'm Peyton." He said, offering me his hand to shake.

"Dylan." I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you. How are you liking the uni so far?"

"It's great!" I nodded.

"So umm..." He started, I guess he can tell that I'm not good with meeting new people.

"What subjects are you taking?" He asked, putting a shirt on and sitting back on his bed.

"Maths, English, Technology, Engineering and PE. You?" I asked, sitting down on my bed.

"No way! I'm taking the same subjects!" He said, giving me an excited look.

"Cool." I said, taking my phone out to check the time.

I have half an hour till my next lesson. I put the phone back in my pocket and turned my attention back to Peyton.

"How come your not in any classes right now?" I asked.

"I don't have a class right now. You should know that?" He said, chuckling a little.

"I haven't looked at my timetable properly yet." I explained.

"So what you doing here? Like wouldn't you be looking around the uni?" He asked, grabbing his basketball and laying down.

"I already had a tour last week. I sort of know where my classes are but not positive." I shrug.

"Plus. I'm here coz, I got into a fight with some Styles kid and got sent to Mr. Hemmings' office. I thought I'd come here and clear my head for a bit." I said, not bothered that I got in trouble on the first day.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! You got in a fight with Harry Styles? Who won!?" He asked, sitting up and looking more interested.

"I did. Styles tried to punch me but I dodged it and punched him back." I smirked.

"No way! No one has ever beaten Harry before!"

"Well let's just say I've had lots of experience in that particular activity." I chuckled.

"You're ganna have to teach me how to fight! All I can do is a few punches but I wanna be able to beat someone in a fight so I can... You know... Impress my girl." I grinned.

"Your girl?"

"Yep. Her name's Sabrina Carpenter. She's in the music department right now, she loves music."

"I figured." I laughed.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't want one either. I just wanna focus on work right now." I explained, I sighed and laid on the bed.

"That's different." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes then closed them.

"Hey you can't go sleep now! We have a class in 10 minutes." Peyton said with a raised tone.

"Wake me up when we have to go." I said, trying to get some sleep.

"Okay." He sighed.

* 10 minutes later *

Sleep was one thing I needed the most! Coz after that 10 minutes, I'm feeling fresh and rested up.

"Let's go sleepy head." Peyton said as he walked to the door.

"Hold on!" I said with a husky voice. I got off the bed and straightened myself up.

Peyton and I left the room and walked to Technology which was our next class.

Today is ganna go quite quick I think.

Vote and comment.

A/N:
Hey guys! If you have seen the Vine where the teacher says to a student 'whoever threw that, your mom's a hoe' that's where I got that dialogue from.

Dylan's room key is '1D' lol.

I love One Direction if you didn't already know but in this story I wanted Dylan to be the main character.

Peyton Meyer is the guy who playes Lucas Frier in Girl Meets World. (His picture is at the beginning of the chapter.)

Hope you're liking the story so far.

-SasMaster145 x