Jensen sighed, walking trough the halls with his book-bag, he barely looked up, deciding to just go to class and not speak to anyone in the halls.

He was to tired to deal with the people on his class.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

I hate him.  Jensen thought, knuckles turning white from the grip he kept on his pencil in his right hand and held his desk in left.

His history teacher was annoying, and he was tuning out everything that he was saying. Only hearing parts of it. "....Within the state. People in...different ideals than...."

He didn't hear anything else as he started to scribble and write all over his notebook.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

Jensen sighed as he had came home to see no one else, he immediately went to his room, turning up his music and falling onto his bed, turning around and grabbing the book at the side.

He opened it, flipping to he page he had previously been on. And he smiled as he picked up his pencil, circling and underlining paragraphs or lines and sometimes writing in the margins.

He let out a sigh, hearing a knock at his door. "Jensen? I'm going to the Grill-" he didn't let his sister finish the sentence as he swung the door open with a wide smile, hoodie in his hand as he started to shove it on. "Let's go!"

Jensen stopped, freezing at the entrance at the boy who stood on his porch. "Uh..." he scanned the boy, the other looked his own age, perhaps a year older at the most. And he wasn't holding anything in his hands, so it wasn't that someone had ordered food.

"Jensen," Elena walked closer smiling. "this is Stefan. Stefan, my twin brother, Jensen."

Jensen reached out a hand, Stefan grabbing it and shaking. "Nice to meet you. Your coming to the Mystic Grill?"

"I invited him." Elena spoke, making Jensen sore a glance at her, then turning back to Stefan to see him looking at his sister.

"So, I-I'll meet you there."

"Jensen-" Elena started, seeing the way Jensen looked at Stefan and her.

H҈E҈Y҈ B҈R҈O҈T҈H҈E҈R҈,
H҈E҈Y҈ S҈I҈S҈T҈E҈R҈

When he had gotten there, the two were already sat down, with Caroline and Bonnie.

"My parents passed away." He heard Stefan, causing the table to quite, he didn't know if he should bother in letting his presence be known. 

"I'm sorry," Elena softly said, looking at Stefan.

Jensen approached the table, a fake smile on his face that looked so realistic, it tricked even his sister. "Hey," he spoke, unsure of what to say. He had just wanted to check on Elena.

"Jensen." Elena said, smiling.

"Hey, Listen," he turned to Stefan. "I'm sorry if I seemed like an asshole back there."