Chapter twenty-one

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: the Sun also rises

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ђєꌦ ๒г๏tђєг, ђєꌦ รเรtєг ▄▀▄▀▄▀

JENSEN GILBERT HAD GONE TO THE SALVATORE HOUSE, ONLY HE HAD GOTTEN THERE TO LATE. "What happened? Where's Elena?" Jensen asked.

Stefan turned to him and it looked like the vampire had been crying. "Klaus took her."

Elijah, Stefan, Jensen and Alaric had arrived at the house that Bonnie had been hiding in.

"The sacrifice is completed in stages as the full moon sets. First the werewolf is killed, then the vampire. Finally the doppelgänger. Once Elena dies, the curse will be broken. Klaus will become hybrid." Elijah explained.

"So when do we attack?" Alaric asked.

"Elena's death will activate his dormant werewolf side. He'll be vulnerable during the transformation. That's when Bonnie comes in."

"And you're sure Bonnie will survive this?" Both Stefan and Jensen asked.

"If she can deliver him to the brink of death, I'll finish the job myself."

Stefan's phone rings, which makes Stefan walk a few steps away. "Damon." He paused. "Cut to the chase. Is the sacrifice happening or not?"  

Once again, a second of silence. "We're sticking with the original plan. We're meeting Bonnie right now."

"What?" Stefan asked as he turned to look back at Jensen and Alaric.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Alaric questioned.
"Did something happen?" Jensen inquired of.

"Oh, my god."
▀▄▀▄▀▄ ђєꌦ ๒г๏tђєг, ђєꌦ รเรtєг ▄▀▄▀▄▀

"We have to kill him! Burn his goddamn body and throw the fucking ashes into the dumpster!" Jensen had already thought of many ways to kill Klaus.  "Even he can't survive if we cut him in half!"

"Jensen, Jensen," Stefan called, trying to calm the male doppelgänger down, as he has explained to both Bonnie and Jensen what had happened. Or, he has repeated it to Bonnie as Jensen immediately started to think of ways that they could kill the hybrid.

"Why did he take Jenna?" Bonnie asked, horrified.

"A punishment for meddling," Elijah answered, looking at Jensen with worry.