Chapter twenty-one

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: isobel

❥卄乇ㄚ 乃尺ㄖㄒ卄乇尺, 卄乇ㄚ 丂丨丂ㄒ乇尺❥

"Do I have to? I wanted to sleep in," Jensen Gilbert complained to Caroline Forbes through the phone.

"You've been wanting to sleep in a lot. Are you okay?" Caroline asked, concerned.

Upon hearing the concern in her voice, Jensen mentally scolded himself. "No, yes, I mean, yes, I'm fine. Sorry, just...just was watching some tv last night, ended up watching it until five in the morning."

"Oh. Are you sure-"

"Hey, I'm fine. Just, sorry, I'll see you at school."

"Jensen-"
❥卄乇ㄚ 乃尺ㄖㄒ卄乇尺, 卄乇ㄚ 丂丨丂ㄒ乇尺❥

Alaric Saltzman had called the twins and Salvatore brothers to his class. They were currently waiting on Damon, who, soon, walked into the classroom. By then, Alaric, had already told the others why he had called them in.

"Damon, thanks for coming." Alaric told the vampire.

"Sorry I'm late. My dog ate my uh...never mind." Damon turns to his younger brother, and the  twins. "What's with all the furrowed brows?"

"I saw Isobel last night." Alaric announced.

"Isobel is here? In town?" He turns to Elena and looks at her.
❥卄乇ㄚ 乃尺ㄖㄒ卄乇尺, 卄乇ㄚ 丂丨丂ㄒ乇尺❥

"Did you ask their about Uncle John? Are they working together?" Damon asked the history teacher.

"No." Alaric answered.

"No they're not?"

"No, I didn't ask."

"What about the invention? Damon questioned

"Didn't ask."

"Did she know about the tomb vampires?"

"I don't know."

"Did words completely escape you?"

"No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions." Alaric glared at Damon

"What did she want?"