She knows he's right but still concerned her.

Koneko: I know that but what if the white dragons host comes after you as well. Said with a worried look.

That got him there.

Y/N 'thought': Well if this vali is like the vali I know he will want to fight me all out. Said in his mind with a thoughtful look.

He shrug his shoulder.

Y/N: Don't know what will happen but I will keep my guard up just in case. Said with a neutral look.

She nod of understanding but still worried.

Issei: Ok now where should we start to look?. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: Probably a place where there's no people around. Said with a neutral look.

Kiba: I know where?. Said with a neutral look.

That gained their attention.

Later.

The five of them came by the forest and see an abandoned building right ahead.

Y/N: This place. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: This is the place we fought the stray devil viser. Said with a surprise look.

Which that made the dragon emperor shiver of that name, in his home dimension when his rias and her peerage went to deal with the stray devil visor and let's just say it wasn't very pleasant of him.

When the stray saw him well lets say she found a man for her own pleasure which made (y/n) sick and rias and the other girls mad.

Now they continue towards the building but suddenly they all stopped feeling a powerful holy energy close by.

Koneko: You feel that?. Said with a serious look.

Then kiba looks up to see someone jumps from the roof and reveal to be freed.

Freed: Time to die. Said with a grin.

He was about to strike kiba but he blocks it with his sword.

Which freed jumps back and landed on the roof.

Issei: Oh great it's you again. Said with a serious look.

Freed: Oh if it isn't the little midget and friends. Said with a grin.

Which koneko made a serious look which freed noticed.

Freed: My bad little lady, so here I was doing exorcists hunting by what I found are devils in costumes. Said with a grin.

He prepared to fight with his sword start to glow but also made a pulsing sound which he was confused just a second there.

Which (y/n) felt a pulse coming from his complete excalibur.

Y/N 'thought': Not yet I won't use it I'm saving you for a surprise for kokabiel and that bastard valper. Said in his mind with a serious look.

They all removed their disguise and issei summons his boosted gear and kiba prepared to fight.

Freed: So who wants to take me on with my excalibur. Said with a grin.

Kiba: I'll be your opponent. Said with a serious look.

But suddenly.

Y/N: Lend me your strength in this fight balmung. Said out of nowhere.