"I love you too, Abba."

"Oh."

Bruno scooted closer to Abbacchio, still holding his hand.

"So is this-" Abbacchio gestured between them.  "A thing now?"

"Mhm."

Bruno wrapped his arms around Abbacchio's waist, laying his head on Abbacchio's shoulder.  It was getting later, and the sun was starting to set.  Abbacchio put his arm around Bruno's shoulders, laying his head on top of the shorter man's.  Abbacchio closed his eyes and enjoyed the monet, letting all of his worries slip away while listening to the waves.

Suddenly Bruno sat up, startling Abbacchio who was half asleep.

"Abbacchio, Moody Blues has found him.  He found the boss."

Abbacchio looked down the small hill and found his stand shifting from the form of a short, pink-haired boy and a taller, pink-haired man.

"He has two forms?"

"It looks like it.  Giorno, call everyone over!" Called Bruno.

As everyone walked over, they all were laughing at something.

"What are you all laughing about?" Asked Bruno.

"Mista owes Fugo $45!  I told you so, idiot!" said Narancia, still laughing.

"What was the bet?" Asked Abbacchio.

"Pfft!  It was- Phew.  It was that you and Bruno would end up together." Said Trish, finally able to control herself.

Abbacchio looked down at his and Bruno's hands, still clasped together.

"Oh."

Giorno took pictures of the boss, then they all enjoyed the sunset together, goofing around in the water for a while.  Mista, Trish, and Narancia went back to playing, while Fugo, Giorno, Bruno, and Abbacchio just stood in the waves and talked for a while.

"Narancia, I dare you to splash Abbacchio and Bruno." said a snickering Mista

"No way, man!  Abbacchio'll kill me!  But you know I'm up for a challenge."

Narancia walked up to where Abbacchio and Bruno were standing, then splashed them as hard as he could.  He quickly ran into the deeper water as Abbacchio and Bruno chased him around.  Bruno was laughing, but Abbacchio's mascara was smudged, and he was MAD.  Abbacchio and Bruno finally dunked Narancia under the water, pulling him out quickly.

"I swear to god Narancia, if you do that again, I don't know what I'll do." said Abbacchio, trying to sound mad, but he was smiling so he failed miserably.

Bruno laughed.  "That was fun, Narancia!  I haven't goofed around like that in a while."

"Everyone, we should probably go back to the hotel soon.  Its starting to get dark and I don't want anyone to get lost."

They all went back to the hotel, saying goodnight and going into their respective rooms.

Giorno, Trish, and Mista were up late, but the two couples went to sleep fairly quickly.

"Today was fun, Nara." said Fugo, who was laying in bed next to Narancia, caressing his face.

"Mhm.  I'm sleepy, bub.  Can we go to bed?"

"Of course.  Sleep well.  I love you."

"I love you too."  

Narancia snuggled into Fugo's chest and went to sleep quickly.

Abbacchio stared into the vanity mirror as he waited for Bruno to come out of the bathroom.  He was trying (and failing) to unsmudge the mascara from under his eyes.  Thankfully, his lipstick wasn't too bad.

Bruno opened the door, only wearing boxers.  Abbacchio couldn't help but stare.  He had never gotten a very good look at Bruno's tattoo, but now he could, and it was beautiful.  

Bruno walked over to Abbacchio, hugging him from behind.

"You like what you see?"

"Mhm." Abbacchio looked up, meeting Bruno's eyes in the mirror.  They were filled with an emotion he didn't recognise.

"You're not so bad yourself, darling."

"Thank you."

Abbacchio could feel his face turning red, realizing that they were both only in their underwear.

"Uh, Bruno..."

"I'm not trying to force anything on you, Abba.  I'm just trying to say you look hot."

"Oh, okay.  Because I don't know if I'm ready for that yet."

"I completely understand.  I'm never going to make you do anything you don't want."

Abbacchio turned around, wanting to get a better look at his boyfriend.

Bruno looked up at him, caressing his face.

"Ah, sorry, my mascara is all smudged."

"It's alright, love.  It looks good on you.  Mind if I smudge your lipstick?"

"Huh?  Oh, sure."

Bruno pushed his face into Abbacchio's leading the kiss.  It was obvious that Abbacchio had never kissed a man before, but he was trying his best.  Bruno kissed along Abbacchio's jaw, then down his neck.  Then, he let Abbacchio do the same for him.  They ended up laying on the bed, with Bruno tracing circles on Abbacchio's chest.

"I'm tired, Bru."

"Me too.  Ugh, the lights are on."

"I'll get them."

Abbacchio untangled himself from Bruno's arms, then turned off the lamp that was on.  He climbed back into bed, this time pulling the sheet up over the two as the snuggled and fell asleep, both of them smiling.