"HEY!", I heard Atsumu's offended cry behind me as Bokuto started beaming again. "So you've only slept with people ya had feelings for so far," the Setter suddenly asked his Spiker seriously.

Embarrassed, Bokuto scratched his cheek. "I- I think? You didn't?"

I already noticed how Atsumu wanted to make his next comment, so I hit him in the pit of his stomach with my elbow. Panting, he thus fasted to his stomach, unable to continue speaking.

"That's nice Bokuto," I smiled at him, which brightened his face again.

"Ari-chan stop hurting me," Atsumu moaned, "I wasn't going to make fun of him, I wanted to answer his question."

His question? Oh, I see. Oh...

"So, Ari~?", Atsumu purred cheerfully again. "What is yer opinion on this?"

"No. We're not having this conversation." Without further ado, I moved toward the bar. I would certainly not answer that question. "I'm going to get a drink."

"Common, Ari! I thought we tell each other everything?!" Atsumu cried after me.

"No, we don't~"

No, we don't. And for the moment it was better that way.

I wriggled my way through the crowd. It was just in time to go to the bar, I wanted to check on Kiyoomi anyway. I was very surprised that he had come along and for some reason I felt a little in charge of it.

Just before the bar I was suddenly grabbed by my wrist and pressed against a hard chest.

Surprised, I looked into the face of my opponent. An unknown good-looking southern boy grinned down at me. While one of his hands was still holding my wrist, the other hand slowly moved over my side.

A cold shiver ran down my spine while my heart was pounding up to my neck.

"Please let go of me," I asked him politely in English, as the Spanish words suddenly slipped my mind.

"Oh come on, don't make such a fuss," he whispered as he pulled me closer.

Just as I was about to ram my knee between his legs, his hand was torn away from me.

"Are you deaf or something? She told you to let her go."

I felt relief when Inunaki came between me and that guy. Even though he was smaller than the strange guy, Inunaki's ice-cold eyes caused even the tallest man to feel uneasy. "Get the hell out of here."

"Ay, Dios mio. You tourists are such a pain in the ass." And off he went.

I thankfully smiled at Inunaki. I'm sure I could have handled it on my own, but I couldn't deny that I was a bit afraid of such situations.

"You shouldn't walk around by yourself," he rebuked me. "Where is the rest of your squad?"

"They're dancing, I just wanted to get something to drink," I said sheepishly.

"I'll take you to the bar. Wait here." His last sentence was not directed at me, which is why I looked over my shoulder in surprise as I was led to the bar by Inunaki.

Where we were standing until just a moment ago there was a petite blonde girl who was watching Inunaki with reddened cheeks.

A grin spread on my lips. Yes, that's how things are with Inunaki. With a side glance I watched the libero, who tried to play cool.

Atsumu always pretends to be the playboy, but the true womanizer was and still is Inunaki. Each time we party, he disappeared towards the end - not without a pretty girl around his arm.