20.

"This party is LIT!"

"It is!" I shouted back at Atsumu, smiling.

I can't remember the last time I had so much fun! This party truly is lit!

"You were right! They really do play our songs all the time," I kept shouting so he could hear me over the loud music.

"Yeah! It's so awesome here! Let's stay here forever!" Enthusiastically, he shook my arms violently.

"ARII!! TSUMTSUM!!" Bokuto came around the corner after he wanted to get something to drink. "I think we should stop twerking! Apparently only homeless people do that!"

"Why is that?", I asked while laughing, looking forward to the absurd answer.

"I was already asked by the third girl if I know where I would sleep tonight! Why do they keep asking me this question? - it is because of this dance of yours!  People think I'm homeless! It makes me homeless!"

Oh Bokuto, you're so pure.

While I tried to suppress my laughter, Atsumu pulled Bokuto towards him by placing an arm around his shoulder."Bo-kun-," he started, but interrupted himself because he had to turn his head away laughing. After composing himself, he looked again at a now even more confused looking Bokuto. Atsumu cleared his throat. "Bo-kun. How should I explain this to ya?" Atsumu pretended to think for a moment. "They don't think yer homeless, big boy. They want your D."

There was a big question mark on the gray-haired boy's face. "My D? Why do they want a letter from me?"

He looked at me searching for help, whereupon I turned around. Bokuto's cluelessness was too funny at times, but he didn't have to see how much I had to laugh because of that.

"WHAT?!" he suddenly yelled, which is why I turned around again. With a bright red head, he looked at Atsumu, who still had his arm around the spiker, grinning at him with an ambiguous look. I strongly suspected that he had explained him what these girls were after.

"Yes my friend, they want ya."

Bokuto blushed so much I was afraid he was about to keel over.

"B-but you can't do that, can you?!  You - you can only do that with someone you love?!"

Laughing, Atsumu leaned on his knees, releasing Bokuto from his grip. Apparently, he found his teammate's statement so funny that he could hardly stand on his feet - what an idiot. Not everyone can have such a pure soul as Bokuto.

Outraged, he ran to me. His hands grabbed me tightly by the shoulders and shook me just as hard. "Ari! Help me, I'm so confused! You are my little sister - my own blood! My child! You only have sex with people you love, right?"

"Hey-" I tried to free myself from his grip. "Hey! I'm getting dizzy!" I shouted until he finally let go of me. "One" I started after I recovered my balance weight. "How many times do I have to tell you; I am not your sister. And even if I were, then I wouldn't be your child? What the heck Bo, who taught you biology?"

"I'd like to know that too!" Atsumu calmed down again, but still grinned widely. "What school did'cha go to? Sex education: Safer sex means sex with a condom and only with the person ya love BHAHAH-"

"Shut up." I pushed him off since Bokuto started going into his emo phase. "Bokuto," I said and put a hand on his shoulder. "You do what you think is right. If you only want to do it with a person you love, that's beautiful! But you can also do it with any other person if you feel good about it. Don't listen to that jerk behind me, he's just jealous because not a single girl tried to hit on him."