Chapter Two

Maddie's POV:

Music blared inside the tent. Some people were talking and others comfortably still entering. The meal had arrived and we were all tucking in.

"Would any of the friends or family of the bride and groom care to say some words?" A voice says into the microphone. My dad stands up and walks to the stage.

"Hi I'm Maddie's dad. I haven't been around for much of Maddie's life. But I've always kept tabs on her. Knowing what she's up to. Ever since we let her go when she was a young girl it haunted me. Still does. But now I'm here and I've never been so proud. Ben is a lucky guy to have my daughter. But let me remind you I know how to hunt if you ever hurt her in anyway" everyone giggled at his last comment. All but Ben found it funny.

"Is he serious?" Ben asked very worried. I nod. "Maddie if we ever need a divorce your leaving me" Ben gives me a small wink as I playfully hit him in the arm."why ever would you divorce me? I'm Fabulous " I smile at Ben. "That is true"

"Hi I'm Ben's Mum" I look up to see Wanda smiling. "Oh my this should be fun" I can't help but laugh at Ben's face. "My little Benny finally married. I am so glad to have Maddie apart of our family. She is beautiful and talented. I will treat her like a daughter. I remember sending Ben to school. He was always for new things" Wanda told embarrassing stories of Ben.

"Fuck" I hear him curse. "Hush now husband" I playfully smirk at him. "Dearest wife why ever should I? Your mine now after what seems like a thousand years" Ben's eyes are alight like a twinkling star on a dark night. A small blush creeps on my cheeks.

"Hey, I'm Juliana. Maddie's best mate. I'm so glad you two came together after what seemed like forever. I give you both my best and I hope to see little Ben's and Maddie's running around soon" everyone laughed awkwardly.

"So will the bride and groom take to the dance floor?" Without another second Ben takes my hand and guides me to the floor.

I almost burst out with laughter. "I chose this song" I giggle into Ben's shoulder. "Can you feel the love tonight?" He chuckles.. We start sloendancing across the wooden dance floor.

"You point?" I challenge

"Nothing darling. I wouldn't of change it" I lean up and peck his lips. "Good"