Room of Requirement

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned my head left to see an old wooden door. On the other side should be the room of requirement. I turn the door knob slowly trying to prevent it from creaking. Inside was piles of random things going three four metres in the air. I look around for Malfoy but in a room of this size, I had no idea how I was going to find him.

A door suddenly slams behind and, thinking I've been caught, I sharply turn around facing the door. "Your five minutes late" Malfoy said satanising by the door. He walks towards me, grabs my hand and starts leading me somewhere. Finally we come to a holt, as we do he just stands there looking at something covered by a sheet.

He pulls of the sheet and underneath was a large mirror. It looked exactly the same as the one Dumbledore told me to stay away from.
"Draco I don't think we should be looking at this"
"Stop being a wuss and just look" he replied.

I finally sighed as I gave in and looked at the mirror. "Your going to have to move out the way for me to be able to see anything".

I look behind me to see Draco wasn't even standing there, but a few metres to the side. He looks at me shocked and I look back at the mirror still seeing him.
"How is that possible?" I ask. But without giving me an answer he quickly leaves, leaving me on my own.

Still confused about what just happened I put the cover back on the mirror and make my way back to my dormitory. Making sure not to be caught by any teachers.