Chapter 15- Checkmate?

Start from the beginning

Barry asked Gideon (The one in his suit) "Gideon how much time has passed?"

Gideon responded with "Converting flash time into human time we see that one second has passed."

Barry knew that he had to give Sara and the others more time so he left Star labs and started running away from Star labs in a straight line. As Kara started catching up to him, Barry started theorizing a offensive move he could do.

Barry remembered that the faster an object moves the more mass it has. So he turned around and focused on punching Kara with a punch that was slightly below the speed of light. Since per the laws of relativity his mass should increase exponentially. The punch ended launching Kara back to Star labs.

Kara then crash landed through the roof of Star labs. She landed in the cortex and broke right through the main desk of the cortex.

As Barry came into the room Kara used her super hearing she heard Sara through Barry's com "We need more time!"

Kara then asked with anger "You're working with Sara?"

"You're out of line Kara. I'm sorry." Barry told her. Kara then replied with "I'm sorry as well." Kara then quickly grabbed Barry's left wrist and before Barry could phase out of Kara's grip she squeezed his wrist until his bones broke. As Barry screamed from the pain she spun around and punched Barry in the back causing him to fall to the ground from the pain.

"I thought we were friends Flash. I guess I was wrong." Kara told him followed by her flying away. While Kara was in the air she focused her super hearing to try and locate Sara or any Legend.

Meanwhile back at Star labs we see Frost, Cisco, Nash (with a gun) and Hal (without is suit on) run out of the time vault and into the cortex where Barry was still on the ground and hurt

Frost quickly inspected Barry's wrist and said "According to Caity it's definitely fractured."

"I'm guessing the same goes for his back." Hal commented

"But that infinite mass punch was pretty awesome!" Cisco stated

"Thanks but the legends are definitely in trouble." Barry groaned

Back with the Legends Sara tells everyone through the coms "The Flash is down. Allegra your up."

Allegra (who was outside with everyone else) she took a deep breath and then generated a emp wave and launched it at the DEO. In the cover of darkness everyone infiltrated the DEO.

With Mia, Thea, Roy and Rory. They see the lights go out and then hear arrows fly through the air and guards drop to the ground. When the lights go back on they see Nyssa open the cell door with Emiko and Talia finishing the guards.

"Whose she?" Mia asked Thea in confusion then Thea told Nyssa "We need to reach the confiscation room."
Nyssa replied with "Fine but we need your friend Rory to help us."

"Why do you guys need me?" Rory asked

Emiko responded with "Because we don't know if Allegra will be enough to stop Supergirl"

"I guess we have a lot more friends now." Rory commented followed by him leaving with Talia and Emiko

Afterwards Roy, Thea, Nyssa and Mia started moving down the halls.