Chapter One

• Dedicated to My Mum

Shut Up And Kiss Me

Chapter One

I love you, three simple words that can change someone forever. Bring them to the verge of ecstasy. But why is it so difficult to say them? I snort loudly; well I think I am... people in books always seem to do it. But seriously, it wouldn't be that hard to say I love you? Would it?

"Di, how long does it take for someone to walk downstairs?" my mum yells irritably. Oops, I don't hear much when I am in literacy land. "I'm coming" I yelled back to her. Geeze she really needed some patience. As I strode down the flight of steps, I saw Dad and Mum both sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me. That moment, I knew something was up.

I switched my direction and made a beeline to the front door, for no particular reason. For all I knew, it was probably my mum saying that we'd run out of Crunchy Nut. That WAS serious, or they'd gotten a call from the company saying that they were discontinuing it which would be like 10 times worse. In case you don't know, Crunchy Nut is the most awesbest cereal in the world. Awesbest is my word for awesome and best put together. It should be in a dictionary.

Back to the reality, my parents hadn't happened to notice my graceful glide to the door, until I ran into it. Real smooth, Delilah, real smooth. "You know most people tend to open the door before they walk out," My dad chuckled. I spun around and glared at him. "What?" he innocently inquired. Sighing defeatedly, I surrender; No getting out of this one.

~~~

OK, So first chapter I'm not a big fan of and I will probably edit it a bit later. what do you think? Like it or loathe it? I would love to hear any tips or suggestions.  

P.S. I am not sure whether I should put werewolf in it or not. But Delilah is definitely not going to be a werewolf. Also not edited so please point out any errors.

P.P.S. I would love if someone sent me some new book covers...

<3 & Potatoes, Roo