Elliot Meets Moving On

Start from the beginning

"Stop," Riley cut him off.

Cory turned to the side window and saw that Lucas was about to come through the back door.

"Excuse me," Cory excused himself and then ran over to the back door and closed it before Lucas could enter.

"Not today, Chachi," Cory hissed at him.

Lucas then pushed the door open with Cory behind it. Cory groaned.

"Sir, you've known me all year. You like me, admit it," Lucas told him.

"I don't wanna," Cory shook his head.

"I'm one of the good kids. What are you so afraid of?" Lucas asked.

"Okay," Cory walked up to the chalkboard and erased 'Belguim' off.

"No!" Farkle while standing up with a Belgium shirt and flag.

"Okay, guys. It's the seventh-grade spring fever, which leads to dating, which leads to movies, which leads to popcorn, which leads to putting your hands together in the dark touching popcorn, which leads to holding hands, which leads to that!" Cory yelled as he pointed to Yogi and Darby, who were rubbing their noses together.

"I made that happen," Elliot smiled.

"Oh, I am not ready for this," Cory went to Yogi and separated him from Darby.

"Come with me. Come here. Come on, no, come one. Come with me," Cory dragged Yogi away as he continued to resist.

"Riley, I am begging you, stay in Neverland, okay? No growing up," Cory told his daughter as had placed Yogi on his desk.

Farkle raised his hand.

"What do you want?" Cory asked in an annoyed and tired voice.

"The way I see it, I'm in an interesting position here," Farkle told him as he put his hand down.

"How do you figure Farkle?" Cory asked.

"Let's approach this as a scientific equation. You're scared of Lucas going out with Riley, right?" Farkle asked.

"Oh, does it show?" Cory asked nervously.

"Yeah, He's good-looking and athletic," Farkle pointed out.

Elliot scoffed.

"He's thirty-six!" Cory yelled as he pointed to Lucas.

"Give your daughter to me. I'll give you four oxen and my best milking cow," Farkle proposed.

Cory looked back at Lucas and then to Farkle.

"Are you actually thinking about this?!" Riley asked shocked.

"It's a good deal," Cory smiled.

"Plus he's my best friend. I know he won't hurt you," Elliot told her.

Cory nodded, agreeing.

"I won't hurt her either," Lucas spoke up.

"Or so you say..." Elliot said mysteriously as he narrowed his eyes at Lucas.

"I will decide who I go on my first date with at such time as somebody asks me," Riley said as she stood up angrily.

Lucas slowly raised his hand.

Riley turned around, saw it, and smiled excitedly at her father.

Maya smiled at her excited face and Elliot growled. Cory had an uneasy expression on his face.
_______________________________________
John Quincy Adams Middle School Hallway.