CHAPTER 15 - AS THE SCHOOL CONTINUES..........

Start from the beginning

' All type of weather! That's interesting!' Brock said.

' The toughest Pokemon tournament, Masters league takes place here' Tom said.

' Wow! I have to take part in the tournament now' Ash said.

' That's interesting' Namit said.

' Hey Namit, what were you saying that we will not harm them like Calem? What happened?' Gary asked.

' Well, what really happened is...............

( Flashback )

Ash and Namit were walking in corridor towards Cafeteria when they saw Calem and his group of bullies bullying two students.

' Hey there weakling, do you know who am I, I am Calem Xavior, the best battler of the school. Give me your Pokemon or we will beat your sister very badly' Calem said to the boy who was lying on the ground. A girl was in custody of the other bullies.

' Please don't do anything to her. I have not bought any Pokemon right now' said the boy with a pleading look.

' I think that you want to be beaten and your sister also wants to' Calem said as he signalled his group to start beating the girl.

Calem formed a punch and charged it towards the boy. The boy closed his eyes and formed his hands in defence but he didn't feel any pain. When he opened his eyes, he saw Namit standing there blocking the punch. He then looked at his sister. He saw Ash protecting the girl.

' What the F'ck, what are you two losers doing here?' Calem asked in an angrier voice.

Namit didn't respond. He grabbed Calem by his hand and threw him on the ground hard. Blood began to come out.

' Why you have to talk in that way? Don't you have mouth?' Calem yelled.

' I don't talk to Garbage' Namit said as he did a outer kick landing right on Calem stomach. He spited some blood out of his mouth.

' You said that you are Calem Xavior, right? Then listen this, I am Namit Roger, mess with me and my friends, and you will be vanished from this world. Understood?' Namit said.

' U-u-u-u-u-understood' Calem stammered as he got up and ran with his group.

Namit went towards the boy and helped him stand. Ash helped the girl to stand and bought her to her brother.

' Thank you two very much' said the boy.

' Yeah, thank you' said the girl.

' No need to thanks us. We just punished that Camel' Ash said with thumbs up sign.

' What are your names?' Namit asked.

' I am Tom Harrison and this is my sister, Kiara Harrison. We are new students in this school' Tom said.

' Nice to meet you, I am Namit' Namit said.

' I am Ash Ketchum' Ash said.

' Wait a minute, you are Ash Ketchum, Alolan Champion?' Tom asked.

' Yes' Ash said.

' I AM A VERY BIG FAN OF YOURS!!! I HAVE WATCHED EVERY MATCH OF YOURS' Tom said with stars in his eyes.

Ash and Namit sweatsdroped.

' Well, let's go to cafeteria. They must be waiting' Namit said.

' Yes. Hey Tom, Kiara, why didn't you join us?' Ash asked.

' We will' Tom and Kiara said at once which caused Ash and Namit to laugh.

( End of Flashback )

' This is what happened' Namit said.

' That Camel!! You did right to him' Alex said.

' Let's end the talk of Garbage. Tom, what is your dream?' Ash said.

' My dream is to become the best Pokemon researcher in the world' Tom said.

' I think that we are rivals from now on' Gary said.

' And you Kiara?' Serena asked.

' I want to be a Pokemon performer ' Kiara said.

' I also! We are now rivals, right?' Serena said.

' Yup!' Kiara said.

They ate their lunch and went to their classes. The rest day went peacefully. Soon, the day was over and they went to their Dorms and slept peacefully.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, in headquarters of Team Destroyers..............

' What nonsense! How did they got caught?' Spike yelled to his Manager.

' Sir we only know that the boy Namit beat Steele badly. The rest of the team was caught by another group of children' said his manager.

' Show me the picture of that group' Spike said.

' Sure' his manager said.

He pressed a button and a huge screen appeared in his office. The picture of the group appeared on the screen. Spike scanned every one in the photo but his eyes caught a certain raven haired boy. He noticed Z marks on his both the cheeks. He then backed a little.

' Give me the data of this Boy' said Spike pointing towards Ash.

' Okay sir' said his manager.

He transferred the data on the screen. Spike went through the data. A smirk appeared on his face.

'Ash Ketchum, Alolan Champion and the son of Delia Ketchum and Red Ketchum, took down many evil organisation and the only one on earth after Red Ketchum to win Battle frontier. Now this in going to be interesting!!!!' Spike said as laughed evilly.

End of Chapter 15.