Chapter 5

Eddie started speaking and honestly doesn't he get tired of hearing his voice over and over again. "Is there anyway I can ever be good enough for you both?" Silence was the answer to his question. "You have no idea what a scumbag this guy is. He's got no sense of beauty at all. And he was just as worthless before he came to this building."

So they knew each other in a sense, man I think I'm going crazy here or I've always been. "I read his profile." My sister responded.

"So then why would you choose him over me? I can put you to rest so much better then he can." Talk about being full of himself.

From the look on Zak's face, he didn't like that answer. "What?! Dead is dead, you smug little bastard."

Ray walked a bit in front of us and started to speak, not like he'll listen. "I'm sorry, Eddie. He swore to God that he'd kill me. And that's not something you can take back. Swearing to God, nothing means more to me than that."

"What kind of God do you believe in? I don't get it. Why wound your God want that? Doesn't sound like any God I know. That kind of freedom doesn't exist in this place, Rachel. We don't get to make choices like that. The only thing we've been given is the right to hunt down anyone who comes onto the floor we're in charge of. We make them sleep forever. And I'm in charge of B-4." Now all I want to do is smash this brat head to the floor. That look in his eye was enough to make sure nothing happens here.

Ray spoke but like I always do, ignored it. Just kept my focus on Eddie and if he made a move, even a small one, I'll end it.

"And Eddie......it still isn't you." Zak got all excited over Ray's answer. "Suck on that. Guess you're the loser, shorty."

Hearing sobbing sounds, was Eddie. "You can't do that. It's not your choice!"

Zak kept taunting Eddie, I just quickly slap his back to silence him but he kept going.

"It's not fair, you don't get to decide!" Heaving breathing and crying continued. "Rachel, I wanted to preserve your perfect beauty in death. But...at least you can rest now. A grave is really comfortable, you know? All dark and cool and quiet. So...let me put you inside of one." And with that he made his move by jumping into the air but before I could react, Zak got in the way, blocking his attack.

"You don't deserve neither of them. You're just a violent brute." And attacked again, only this time I got in front of Zak.

"You're also trying to do the same damn thing." Was my response but he ignored me and spoke again.

"Don't compare me to you Zak. No matter how much bigger and stronger you are then me, you're so dumb you can't even kill people right. You're stupid, that's what makes you so angry."

"You're the one who's getting all worked up because you're got such a raging hard on for dead bodies." Gross Zak.

"Now you're getting nasty."

As they argued, I stood in front of Ray and waited until I was ready to end it. I'm gonna listen to their conversation but make no replies. I've had enough of his brats mouth.

The lights turned off but another thing I notice was I could see in the dark, but it was like seeing shadows. Is this how certain animals see at night or what. Where Eddie was stood a black shadow and then slowly vanish.

From the looks of it, Eddie was using the dark as a advantageand attacking Zak. Zak was swing his scythe to try and hit Eddie and in the process almost slash me.

"I'm sure there's a switch somewhere around here. There dawn well better be one." Zak told us but Ray said she couldn't see in the dark. "Ray, somehow I could see in the dark.

"We'll be back" I replied with and off we both went in search of a switch.

As were running up some stairs, we came across a grave that looked to be flowers and a tombstone. We heard giggling was heard and we hid behind the tombstone. "Listen Ray, you stay here okay. Don't move from this spot unless I come get you. Do you understand?" I whispered to her. A nod of her head was my answer.

Footsteps was heard approaching and getting that feeling like someone was behind use, my katana was still in hand and when I turned around, nobody was there.

Standing from where I was, leaving Ray where I told her to be. I made my way to the grave with flowers. I place a katana back in its holder when Eddie suddenly emerge from my left side, behind me and smash the handle of his shovel into my gut and such force I landed on my knees holding my stomach.

"Crystal, I'll close you up in that coffin so you can rest forever. And I'll remake your headstone so that its even prettier then before that idiot destroyed it." He was about to hit me again but this time it would have been the end for me. Thinking of a plan quickly, my only option was the grave in front of me. So I slowly fell inside the grave but in the process I took out my small katana out and landed with it underneath me.

"Wow, you look like an angel. Now my first love can be complete. I'll make sure your timeless beauty never fades away."

And with him being wide open, I made my move. By slashing his left arm and also slamming into him so run into the headstone with force. Standing up, I saw a remote on the ground and pick it up.

Eddie was making noises of pain and tried pleading but I wasn't having it. I moved away from him and switch the light back on and saw Eddie trying to stand up from within the grave, still pleading.

"Please, tell me why. Even after I built this amazing grave for you and your sister. I'm the only person who understands what you truly desire. You hurt me so badly, Crystal. Why?"

So he still have the strength to keep holding onto the shovel. Tough brat he is. "Eddie listen, you have no right to be forcing me or my sister to die by your hand. The thing is, if we survived first with killing you then that just prove that even the pray is stronger then the predator."

Seeing Zak behind Eddie was enough for me to stop speaking with him but he tried to speak again but Zak wasn't having it. "Sorry, little man. But the lady shot you down!"

Zak slash his mask off and I'm assuming Eddie was taken by surprised and landed rather roughly on his back while Zak was readying to take the final slash. Doing his menacingly laugh, he stab Eddie with the tip of his scythe. Eddie screamed in pain and was groaning.

Gasping for air while he laid there and tried talking. I understood what he was saying but I didn't care what he had to say. "Ray you can come out. It's over." And out she came from behind the headstone.

"Hey, look at that, its a pretty good fit." Zak wondered behind the stone and I saw him pushing it with his foot and it landed on Eddie. Probably not landing on him but to cover him. "Not bad. I never would've figured out that he was using a remote to control the lights."

"Well a remote seemed like the most likely answer." I replied and saw butterflies but I turn my attention back to the remote. Zak was asking about the elevator and push a button when we heard a rustling and a door open.

"Way to go Crys. Let's get out of here Ray, Crystal." Wow, did he just sent me a smile and said Ray for my sister. As he walked into the entrance that open both me and Ray turn to look at each other and smiled.

And off we went following Zak. I stopped to look back and saw the butterflies flying to where Eddie was buried. I turn back and walk away.