Azaan sighed and came out of the cabin and his kids were yet again involved in a verbal battle with the older boys.

" ...Anything that comes out of your mouth is stupid" one of the boys said to Eshal.

" Umair!" Eshal whipped without missing a beat.

" That makes you stupid" Bakhtiyaar snickered.

" Uh huh..." The boys were speechless.

Even Azaan couldn't control his laugh this time. His princess was too smart for her age!

" Abbu, let's go. We don't talk to stupid" Eshal picked her bag up, held her brother's hand and they went out followed by Azaan.

" Esha, Bakhtii next time you have a fight call me, Musa, Baba or Qaan chachu. No being roadside rowdies, Okay?" Azaan needed to give them instructions regarding their safety.

The little faces fell on being scolded by their father. Azaan couldn't take their disheartened expressions anymore and he decided to do something about it.

" Icecream?" Azaan asked while buckling them up in the back seats.

" Yes! "
The little monsters shouted. Nautanki!

" Achaa, par next time no fighting" he warned them reversing the car.

" Jee Abbu!"

" Jee Baba!" They answered in unison.

" Abbu, get us enrolled in martial arts. We can protect Veer and Zoh and Behroz too!" Eshal had this brilliant idea.

" Okay Meri warrior princess. I'll talk with Baba first. Bakhtii what about you?" Azaan asked his son looking at him through the rearview mirror.

" Jee Baba. I wanna join too " Bakhtiyaar declared.

" Okay. I'll look up the timings" Azaan felt it was the right age for them. Even Musa was enrolled with a Sensei since he was nine.

They got home a good hour later and with bags full of icecream. As soon as they entered the house they were assaulted by little bodies.

Behroz and Zohaib!

" Appiiii ! Bakhtii Bhai!" The rambunctious three year old twins attacked their older siblings with kisses and hugs. They missed them a lot everytime they went to school.

" Appi! Baby!" Zohaib told his sister.

" I'm not a baby Zoh. You are" Eshal kissed his little face all over.

" No Appi, small baby" Behroz took hold of their hands and dragged them to the lounge.

There sat Shahveer peering into a crib. Azaan was perplexed. They didn't have a baby until this morning and no one they knew had a child recently.

" Faiqa!" Azaan kept his kid's bags on the couch and went in search of his wife. He saw her coming out of the kitchen with a milk bottle in her hands.

" Fai, whose baby is this?" Azaan kissed her head.

" Meri Bahu hai" Faiqa cheekily replied.

"Kya? You're not making any sense Babe" Azaan was confused now. His wife had a weird humor.

Faiqa then went on to tell him about Rumaisa Khala and how she found the little baby at the madrasa early this morning. It was a sweet baby girl whom she had named Qiraat.

" Aur ye bahu kaise bani?" Azaan asked walking along with her to the crib. His wife was right. The little girl was indeed very beautiful. Bahu huh?