Chap 15 - Sweet Aris

Start from the beginning

I entered the kitchen. I saw a lady in her 50s sitting on a chair beside my noodles plate. I furrowed my brows.

"excu-" i couldn't finish my sentence as the lady turned towards me. I gaped at her.

Oh. My. God!

I felt hot tears run down my face. The lady started crying too.

"Grandma!" i ran to her and hugged her as she instantly wrapped her arms around me. "oh god! I missed you." i sobbed.

"i knew it. I knew you would come back. Aurélie! My sweet little girl."she pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"when i came here. There was this smell. The smell of the noodles you cook 5 years ago. When i tasted it. I knew it. I knew my Aurélie is here." she kissed my forehead again. I kissed her cheeks and her hand lovingly.

"you have grown up. Look at you. Still so young. So beautiful. So independent and so strong. And an Alpha." she looked at me smiling through her tears.

"thank you, grandma. Thank you so much. I am who i am today because i listened to you that day. You told me to follow the voice inside me. I'm so happy, grandma. I love you so much!" i said sitting on the chair next to hers.

I gave her my noodles since I don't feel like eating anymore. I'm too happy that I'm here with my lovely grandma.

"now you know why i said what i said. I believe you know who you are too." she smiled softly. "i do. Grandma. I do." i sniffed.

"my little Aurélie. Tell me about everything, honey." she asked. I told her everything. Well everything except my second chance mate.

"that's quite the adventure. Isn't it? I'm proud of you." she wrapped her arms around me again. I hugged her back too. I missed her warm hugs. I really did.

"ehem. Ehem."

We pulled away and looked at the door.

Asshole.

Artorius stood at the door way.

"oooh. Artorius. My darling come here!" grandma said to him. My eyes widened. Did she just call him by his name? And darling?! What the fuck is going on?

Hey. Martha!" he said smiled at her kindly and came in.

"umm-" i was going to say something.

"is Alpha Aerowyn causing you any kind of trouble?" he asked. What the heck?!

"what the? Why did you say that?" i gapped at him.

"well she is from White Ray. And you have been causing quite the troubles to them." he grumbled. Oh!

"well, i won't cause any kind of trouble to her at least." i challenged.

"well she is also from the Beau family. Beau family seemz to be your current enemies." he shot me.

"excuse me, Alpha Knight. But you don't get to judge a book by its cover!" i growled. "well you have showed me a very good first impression then." he said sarcastically.

"fuck you!" i yelled.

"Aurélie! Language!" grandma scolded. Oh. I forgot about her.