I Think He Loves Her

Hotch frustratingly kicked the back tire of the SUV. No one truly knew how much this was tearing him apart. There was nothing at Mitchell's house in fact it looked as if he didn't spend much time here at all.
He must have the girls at a secondary location. Every second he has her he's more likely to kill her. There's no telling what he's doing to her... Hotch couldn't dwell on that. He had to find her and he had to find her alive.

...............................................................
...............................................................

Eventually Kay found her way back to consciousness. She left Gabriella huddled in the corner and started walking around. She had to find something they could use to escape. There wasn't much in the room though. There was an empty cabinet that they could use to block the door but then they'd be trapped in and that would only work for so long. Kay felt along the door and the crevasses of the wall but it was all relatively sturdy.

Kay grew tired of the struggle and laid back down. She look again later. Later on early in the morning Mitchell opened the door enough to slide in a plate of food and then left. Mitchell didn't realize that Kay was awake though or he would've been more guarded.

Kay realized that she might have been able to take him but she'll need a better plan. Also, she can't leave Gabby here so she'll have to figure out how to take Gabby with her.

She still had hope that Hotch would find her. He was the best profiler she knew and the most stubborn man on this planet. If he didn't find then no one would.

Day after day the same thing happened and Kay was formulating a plan. The only problem was that they were growing weaker by the day. The constant torture was weighing down on them.

Especially Gabby who didn't look like she would even make it. But she had explained her plan to Gabby and she wasn't escaping here without her unless Mitchell killed one of them first.

Once again the door opened up and a plate of food was slid into the room. At least he kept then hydrated and feed. Which seems stupid since he's planning on killing them anyway. Kay shook Gabby awake.

"Hey Gabs wake up you need to eat." Gabriella's eyes fluttered open but she was groggy and it took her a minute to get up. She was getting weaker. They had to utilize there plan. Tonight.

..............................................................................................................................

"Hotch!" Reid called as he ran up behind him.

"What is it Reid?" He asked with a tired sigh. He hasn't slept in nearly four days. How can he sleep while that man has Kay? He's been doing nothing but working tirelessly on finding her. Only human thing he's done is eat once and that was because J.J. threatened him with the thought that he might pass out. He wouldn't be much use to Kay if he passed out.

"I think I might know the general area of where Kay's being kept and if we can narrow down the places then I think we can find her," He rushed. Hotch nearly jumped from his seat in a rush to follow him.

J.J. was working seriously on trying to get out to the press if anyone saw Mitchell to report it immediately. One of the officers walked up to her. "What's wrong with Agent Hotchner?" He asked.

J.J. gave him a weak smile, "I think he loves her. He just doesn't know it yet."

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY.
UGH SCHOOL HAS ME ALL OUT OF SORTS YOU GUYS. I NEED A BREAK SRSLY. ANY WAY ILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON.

QOTD: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

AOTD: WELL I LOVE FALL BUG WHERE I LIVE WE GET LIKE TWO WEEKS OF FALL AND THEN IT'S FREEZING (you can't trust SC weather) ~Jet