⚜️ - Interlude you can't skip! Part 2

ابدأ من البداية

Gon, on the other hand, looked excited, "I wanna know what the thing is, so to do that I have to hit it!"

"I'm gonna show you, Mob!" Reigen did his usual weird hand movements, "For I am not only the greatest esper, I too, am the greatest sniper. Heh."

All three of them picked up the fake gun and managed to hit the target with proper precision without breaking a sweat. The groups cheered in success, it was like winning a lottery! They glanced at Kazuma, awaiting their oh-so-waited reward.

Kazuma was slightly disappointed, "Strike one, people!"

"Hey, huh?" Noelle asked the brown-haired fellow, "What do you mean by 'strike one', you peasant?"

"Look here, missy." Kazuma felt like he wanted to punch this woman for calling him a peasant. But alas, he can control himself for one time, "The target, you see — It didn't 'fall' down. So yeah, no go!"

"HUH?" Reigen gasped, witnessing what it's like to be cheated on, "But the guns were so light, how can those things fall from weak ass bullets??"

"Simple." Kazuma grinned, "They don't." And there he started laughing, knowing he made a profit without losing anything.

The three of them were mumbling a stream of curse words. Not Gon though, he's too precious to do so. They looked defeated, quite unlike their normal selves.

"Let us give it a try." Killua stood up, with Teruki and Yuno right behind him. Kazuma raised his brow, such fools they got to be to try it again.

Killua, Teruki, and Yuno grabbed the guns, handling them very lightly. Swiftly, Killua grabbed the gun in a different hold. Rather than using the bullet, he threw the heavy toy gun into the target, which broke from the strength of the throw.

Before Kazuma could react, Teruki used his psychic powers to push the target off of its original place just as Yuno blew the target off by manipulating the wind.

"THAT'S... THAT'S CHEATING I-!" Kazuma had a mouth wide agape.

"Exactly who is cheating here?" All groups looked at the adventurer, almost as if they were taunting him. That's when Kazuma felt the power of these people. The overflowing nen, magic, and the espers' felt immensely powerful. Probably even deadly.

Kazuma lucked out, despite his so-called high good luck. "N-Nevermind..."

He lay there on the ground, all the plushies that were meant to "bait" people were gone. Guess Kazuma is not going home any time soon, huh?

Meanwhile at a Movie Theater...

- STEINS:GATE, TOKYO REVENGERS, SEVEN DEADLY SINS, CHAINSAW MAN

"Aren't we supposed to be going out for a break?" Makise complained, the entire cast of Steins;Gate was at the theaters yet again. "I feel like I live at a cinema at this point."

"Aw c'mon, just one movie." Daru persuaded her, munching an aromatic package of popcorn.

"You're just being you." The red-haired girl folded her arms, and added, "A weeb."

Daru grinned like a Cheshire cat, "That's a compliment. For once, you're actually kind Christina, thank you!"

The cast of Steins:Gate bickered a lot, just in time for the Tokyo Manji Gang, the Seven Deadly Sins, and the Devil Hunters to enter the movie session.

"Wow, don't you think bickering in public is just embarrassing?" A red-haired woman in a businessman suit arrives.

"But it's fun to bicker!" Power suddenly jumped at her, which Makima swiftly avoids.