Asahina Louis X Reader ((Brothers Conflict))

"___-chan, we're not going to get any sleep tonight are we?" Emma asked as you both continued to murder the many zombies that were currently displayed on the tv screen.

This wasn't the first time you had spent the night at the Asahina household, but something felt different.

Most of Emma's step brothers were out doing work and other things so the house was rather quiet. The only three brothers that were currently home were Hikaru, Iori, and Louis.

Hikaru had already invaded on your little sleep over earlier complaining that he wanted to be in on the girls night. Needless to say that you had pushed him right out of the room and made sure to throw a few pillows at him as well while Emma just watched with an amused smile on her face.

Iori had been nice and decided to say hello to you and his step sister a little after Hikaru's drama queen moment. He had even brought you a small bouquet of forget-me-nots from the garden he's always tending to! Iori was one of the first brothers to ever actually tell you that he thought of you as his second sister. Wataru of course was the first to ever say it and Louis was soon to agree with the two of them a little later.

"Hey ___-chan, are you alright?"
You quickly snap out of your random thoughts and give Emma a goofy smile.

"Everything's fine, just day dreaming is all."

"Hm, daydreaming..." Emma whispered under her breath. "Oh I bet you were thinking about Louis-nii right?"

"Wh-what?! N-no, I would neve-"

"Nope you're blushing ___-chan so now I know I was right!"

You gave Emma a small smile and then buried your pink tinted face in your hands. Louis had always been on your mind ever since you had first met him.

He was so nice to you and not to mention he was incredibly handsome.

Occasionally he would fix your hair or walk you home after your classes at the school you and Emma attended. Every time he did anything nice or sweet like, Emma was always the first to say something a long the lines of "you two would be perfect together!"

Emma could become the most outgoing and talkative of girls when her brothers weren't around. You always had to wonder how she managed to remain so innocent at her home, but at yours she would be a little over crazy.

Even though she has her crazy moments, you and her are still best friends and so she was the first to notice the crush that you had on her older brother. That crush had soon blossomed into something much more and it probably didn't help that Emma was constantly trying to get Louis and yourself together at every open opportunity that presented itself.

At least you knew that she would approve of your relationship if it ever even happened...

There were suddenly a few silent knocks on the door. Emma immediately turned to you and messed up your hair to the best of her abilities before she answered with a sweet "come in."

The click of the door opening and small footsteps signaled that one of her brothers was getting closer to your sprawled out spots on the floor. "Sorry to bother you Chi-chan but I jus- Hm? ___-chan what happened to your beautiful hair?"

Louis completely got off track to what he was saying as he walked further into the room. Emma watched you both closely as her step brother sat next to you and began to run his fingers through your messy hair.

"Hey Louis-nii, why don't you take ___-chan to your room where all your hair styling equipment is? Then you could make her hair real nice."

You sat there stunned as Emma gave you a proud smile. Was she seriously trying to set you up with her step brother right now?

"You're right, let's go ___-chan." Louis said calmly as he grabbed your hand and began to lead you out of Emma's room. Emma gave you an encouraging thumbs up and a cheesy smile as you glanced back towards her.

Louis was still holding your hand as he slowly led you to his room. Your arm had little tingles shooting up it and your hand was very warm as his grip tightened.

"So ___-chan, how have you been?"

"I've been good Louis-senpai, and you?"

There was no response from him as he led you into his room and sat you on the bed. Did you upset him? That was the last thing you wanted to do...

Suddenly a dip in the bed behind you made you fall back slightly and right into someone's chest. Louis' arms quickly wrapped themselves around your waist as he sat you down right in between his legs.

"I haven't been doing to well actually. You see, there's this girl that I've grown quite fond of but she doesn't seem to notice me. Even now as I have her in my arms, she doesn't meet my gaze..."

He sounded almost defeated as he buried his face into your back. You didn't really know what to do. The guy of your dreams had practically just confessed that he likes you which is something you had never imagined possible. You had never even thought of what you would do after he confessed let alone held you while he did it.

"Ne ___-chan, how do you feel about me?" Louis asked almost desperately as his arms around you tightened.

"How I feel about you..." You whispered as you moved your hands to cover his own. "Senpai, there's no need to get so worried because your the only one in my heart."

Being around Louis always made your nicest and sweetest side come out which always seemed to come in handy.

"Then if I'm the only one your heart sees, you will be mine won't you?" The handsome man behind you asked as he moved just enough to give your cheek a small kiss.

"Of course." Was all you managed to get out since Louis had already turned you around and smashed his lips against your own. He held you close to his chest as the sweet kiss broke off.

"Well," Louis started as he freed you from his grip and hopped off the bed to go and grab some of his hair supplies. "I think it's about time I fix my princesses beautiful hair."

So the first one shot is complete! Sorry if it's not that good but that's fanfiction for you :3
Be sure to comment what character you want next ((he can be from any of the anime's listed in the beginning intro chap thingy)).
~Kat