talking , fighting, letting it all out and leaving...

Zacznij od początku

He sighs «Ariana thats silly» he reaches for my hand but I snag it away «its not! Its how I feel. You told me I could tell you so I did.» I half snap at him.

Taking back his hand looking hurt he says «i didn't mean it like that and you know that. Im glad you told me but thats nothing to worry about. It really isn't something to even think about Ariana. I don't intend on hurting you and I can see how you're scared. You're growing up and finally is in a grown up relationship and I can see its really scaring you. You're mortified that you're not good enough. I know you well enough to know that. Its silly because you're the one. You're the one I want to be with and I can honestly say I've never felt like this before. Let me love you, and I will love you!»

(A/N see what I did up there)

I talk in everything he says and I kinda believe it I really do but he cant have not felt like this before considering his past? Thats kinda hard to understand «i get what you're saying and I appreciate it but you haft to have felt like this before Sean. You where engaged. We haven't talked about that ever by the way. About her.. And about our future with stuff like that. We're both to old to be in relationships we don't see lasting forever. Do you see yourself begin married to me someday Sean? Really? Be honest with me?»

He goes quiet and I can see he is thinking hard. «I didn't feel like this about her Ariana and I've told you this before I think. We got engaged as we both trough we wouldn't find anyone better than that so instead of potentially ending up alone we could rather be together. In the future I see us getting married I do. If I didn't I wouldn't be with you Ive learned my lesson with that.»

«But...» I start «never mind ill continue. So I just had to sign some forums that allowed glee to sing problem» I bit my lip nervous «and since you brought her up Naya is one of the people singing it. And I've been terrified to tell you» that made him stiffen up and the tension that already was big in the room got bigger.

«What? No... you're joking... this isn't time for jokes Ariana we are taking like adults.» he tried to reason clearly not okay with this.

I sighed «i wouldn't lie about something like this Sean. Its sensitive for us both»

He laughed for a second «how is my ex fiancé sensitive for you? That has nothing to do with you Ariana!» now he was getting mad and I was too

«Seriously Sean! Have you been living under a rock or did you seriously not know? She always blamed me for you two breaking up, she thinks you where having an afar with me behind her back. Last fall she called me out for it and I denied it as we wherent but she didn't believe me.» I snapped at him.

«Yeah right» he rolled his eyes «she didn't do that.!»

«So now you're defending her? Omg I can't believe you» I trow my arms up in the air clearly frustrated as hell

He stood up and and ran his hands across his face just as angry as I am «no! What are we even doing! This is just stupid.»

«Stupid!?» I yell at him as I stand up «you where the one who wanted access to my head but you've done nothing but make me feel stupid and bad for the way I feel! I can't help how I feel» continuing to yell

«Ariana you know what I mean» he reaches for my hands and take it in his.

Quickly I take my hand back «don't touch me!»

«Now you're overreacting!» he tried to reason with me but he was yelling just as much as I was

«Am not!»

He trows his hands in the air «you're still a child Ariana. Overreacting over everything! A child! Grow up! Im not going to be with a child!»

«Excuse you!» I yell back at his with sass «I'm a grown adult. You're the one who is acting like you're still in high school.»