9

General POV -9:20 am :
Aizawa lay awake in Yamada's bed lost in thought. He knows that he shouldn't be there anymore. His dad wakes up at around 10 and he wouldn't want to get caught sneaking back inside.. Aizawa slowly sits up and rubs his eyes. He creaks off the bed and grabs his bag, trying not to disturb his friend. The door squeaks open as he turns the handle, He quietly tips toes down the stairs, unsure if any of Yamada's family is awake yet. Hopefully not.His path seems clear so he opens the front door and starts walking home.. It's still raining and all signs point to there being more thunder soon. The temperature is very chilly, probably enough to give you hypothermia if you stayed out long enough. He ignores it, figuring that if a little cold bothers him then what's the point if him trying to be a pro hero?.. It's fine only 3 more cold slow miles to go..

Yamada Hizashi's POV:
Hmm I wonder what time it is.. I open my eyes to check the time on my alarm clock, but since the power went out the time reset and now it's all messed up.. maybe Aizawa has a watch or something? I don't want to wake him though. I turn over to check on him.. but he's not there. Maybe he's in the bathroom? I spring off my bed and sit on the edge for a sec, hoping Shota will be back soon.. almost 2 minutes passed and he's not back. I open my door and rush down the stairs, oh mom is awake.. maybe she knows where he is? "Morning mom!, do you know where Shota went I can't find him anywhere?" She looks at me confusedly. "No I don't, I'm sorry I thought he was with you." God where is he? Did he leave already.. did I do something wrong? Maybe he got freaked out that we were in the same bed or something?! He probably hates m- BANGG!  Crap! The storm is still going on? Shota is probably all scared and in the cold or something.. I rush to the door and put my shoes on as fast as I can, "GOTTA gO, byE MoM!" I shout as I run out the door. I start sprinting in the direction of Shota's house.. BOOM! The rain is getting a little heavier, Wait I think I can see him.. I keep I just want to see my Shota, erm wait..not my Shota but uh just Shota.. I want to see him. Not gonna be gay right now.

Aizawa Shota's POV:
BANGG!  Well great the thunder is back and I'm gonna die. I'm going to die. A few moments later my heart rate slows back to its regular speed. I really hate thunder. It's pointless and scary. Just another inconvenience. My building is a mile up ahead, so I keep walking through the rain for about 15 minutes until I get there. I pass a convenience store and walk past a group of people, presumably a family. Because a little girl hid behind her mother and pointed at me saying "mommy that guy is scary, maybe it's a villain?" Her mother looks at me and frowns. I'm used to disapproving looks from people. So it doesn't bother me much anymore. I've always been told I look like a bad guy and that I have a villain quirk. I can't say I disagree but whatever. I know I'm not a villain and that's all that matters.. right?  I look at my wrist and check my watch. It's almost 9:54..  the rain is extremely heavy now.. BOOM!!   Jesus Christ! I keep walking, my scarf slips off my neck and dangles at my feet. I take a step forward and I trip on it. "Ahhh!" I fall directly into a puddle.. great.

Yamada Hizash's POV:

I finally get in clear sight of Shota! I keep running towards him... BOOM!! oh no...  I can't wait to get to him so I can protect him from the storm! I know he's capable, but I like being able to hold him in my arms.. I'm less than 10 feet away, "HEy shOT-" I yell out but I get interrupted. Shota fell right in a puddle! oh no, my poor Shota! He's gonna get a cold.. ima save you. I quickly sprint up to the boy.