4

Yamada Hizashi's POV (Saturday)
The first week of school went bye quickly, and I made lots of new friends! Actually I kinda have a little group of people that I stick around, which is kinda weird for me but I like it a lot surprisingly. Toshinori Yagi, Tensei Iida, Kayama obviously, cause she's been my friend since like 6th grade, and Aizawa. I'd never tell Kayama or the others but I like Aizawa the most hehe. Aizawa seemed to open up a little more, though he only talks to me. He doesn't seem to care much about others. And the others are kinda unsure about him, I don't know why though he's great! Kayama really likes to tease him, it's funny but sometimes she goes a bit too far and then I get a little mad ,I don't want anyone being mean to him ever. Training was kinda weird for me, my quirk isn't physical so I had to do alot of weird stuff like yell until I broke a pane of glass..
I learned a lot about Aizawa too!, like how he likes ramen but only with hard boiled egg, or how his favorite animal is a cat, and some stuff about his quirk. He doesn't like to talk about it for some odd reason, but anyways I think it's super cool that he can erase someone's quirk just by looking at them. He seems kinda insecure about himself.. which is strange because he's like ...perfect. his hair, his eyes, his voice, the little grin he does when I mange to say something that he finds funny. God that little smile makes my day so much better.. Now that he likes me more, I've been thinking about inviting him over for a sleepover tomorrow. Hopefully he says yes.

Time skip to Monday.

General POV:

Yamada, Tensei, and Kayama all were already in homeroom standing around talking about who they thought had a crush on Kayama,and other gossiping. Toshinori was excused from class for the day because his arm had been severely injured during training for an unknown reason.. The three knew the bell was about to ring so they shuffled to their seats. As Yamada sat down in his seat in the back he noticed Aizawa wasn't there.. "oh shoot, if Aizawa doesn't hurry up he's gonna be late" he whispered to himself.. He looked up at the clock and counted down the seconds until the bell rang.
" 10...9..8..7..6..5.." His countdown was interrupted by Aizawa sprinting into the classroom and sliding into his seat.. BRINGGG!! Everyone averted their gaze over at the boy. Aizawa noticed and slinked into his seat embarrassed. Yamada looked over at his friend and couldn't help but laugh, "stop it, you're drawing more attention over at me.." Aizawa mumbled timidly.. "ok whatever you sa-" Gran Torino shot a glare over at Yamada signaling for him to shush up.

Time skip to after school.

Aizawa Shota's POV
Class was boring today, all we did was basic math stuff. I payed little to no attention, because me and Yamada were too busy passing little notes back and forth to each other.. He said he needed to ask me something after class but he still hasn't told me what it is, "..hey yamada what was the thing you wanted to ask me" I asked quietly trying not to make it a big deal.. "oH yO I totally forgot, uh I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a sleepover tonight?"... a sleepover? I've never been to a sleepover before. I guess I could sneak out, presuming my dad won't let me. "I've never had a sleepover before.." I told him, he looks kinda shocked.. "YOu'Ve NEVeR HAD A SLeePOveR!" He shouted loudly. I winced back "ow yamada.. loud.. quirk.. hurt..ears." "oh shoot sorry Shota" His eyes widened immediately. He called me by my first name? "oops I mean Aizawa sorry." I could tell he was really embarrassed.. I don't know why but when he said my name I felt all warm inside. I kinda liked it.. I sighed and looked up him "it's ok you can call me Shota." As soon as I said that he smiled super big.. "really?!" I shook my head yes and- now he's hugging me.. I pat him on the shoulder and he pulls away.
"Sooo Shota, hows about my invitation?" what? I looked at him confused.. oh wait the sleepover. "uh yeah sure, I gotta go by my house and make sure my dad thinks I'm in my room though.." I explain. "You have to sneak? Why can you just tell him your coming over?" Yamada asked confused. "My dad would never let me go to someone's house.." I sighed. I knew he was still confused but I changed the subject.. "anyways.. you could come with me back to my house while I grab my stuff if you want." Yamada shook his head yes energetically. Welp I guess I'm having a sleepover.. This'll be interesting..

Authors note
almost 900 words, I feel like the chapters are getting too long, but what do y'all think? Should i keep the chapters kinda long or shorten them a bit from now on? anyways thanks for reading my shitty writing I appreciate it :)