Chapter 7: A Mystery

Magsimula sa umpisa

"OMG, Akihiko senpai~" 

"He's here~" 

A group of fangirls rushed inside the classroom, surrounding the two boys. 

Akihiko groaned facing the floor after those girls approached them. 

"And isn't that Katsu-senpai, the new student? You are so handsome~ I am so happy to talk to you face to face. Everyone is talking about you!" The girl squealed as if she was talking to a celebrity. 

"Oh uhm, is that so..?" Katsu smiled nervously, looking uncomfortable. 

So annoying..

"Uhm girls, get out of the way. We have to go," Akihiko said, then looked at Katsu gesturing to him to follow him. 

The girls sighed being in love, watching the two handsome boys leaving the classroom together. 

"They are so handsome, I might die~" 

"Me too~ I want to have them both at the same time, I can't take it~" 

After the two successfully got away with the fangirls, Akihiko let out a sigh as he was annoyed with them. They both were on the first floor, they were walking in the hallway together. 

"Are you okay, Sanada-san?" Katsu looked at him, tilting his head. 

"Sorry about what happened.. The fangirls are so annoying. I don't want you to suffer like me." 

"Hey, don't worry about it. It's fine as long as they are not harming anyone." He smiled, assuring him that he was okay. 

"Okay.. let's just get back to the tour. So, this floor is where the first year students' classrooms are. There's the Faculty Office and the Nurse's Office too at the end of the hall. Uhm, by the way, don't ever come to the nurse if you ever feel unwell. He gives weird medicine to the students, no one knows what he really puts in those medicines. Whenever a student comes to his office, they get back feeling even worse than before."

"Eh? How is this allowed in the school?" Katsu seemed surprised. 

This school is weird..

"Don't ask me, I don't know." Akihiko let out a sigh while crossing his arms. "Let's move on." 

The two went to the second floor next. 

"And this is where the second year students' classrooms are. There are clubs on this floor as well. Oh, speaking of clubs, about the boxing match I told you about, I wasn't being serious, haha... It's just to test your strength, that's all. So, even if you lose, I will still welcome you in my club if you would really like to join."

"Haha, no it's okay. I am actually thinking about joining. I mean, I would like to join a club after all and I don't mind if it's boxing." 

"I see," Akihiko smirked, he seemed proud. 

He noticed Makoto walking in the same hallway as he waved to notice them. 

"Hey, Yuki." 

Makoto stopped noticing the seniors, "oh, Akihiko-senpai." He looked at the unfamiliar student standing next to him. 

"Hm? Is that your friend, Sanada-san?" Katsu asked. 

"Yes, this is Makoto Yuki, we live in the same dorm and he transferred here not long ago. Yuki, this is my new classmate, Katsu Saito. He is a new student too, like you." Akihiko introduced him. 

"You live in the dorms? Wow, I didn't know that. Nice to meet you, Yuki-san." Katsu smiled at him. 

"Yeah, nice to meet you too." Makoto replied with his blank face.