(9)

Me to you You to meI'm loving every whisperLove the way you teaseMe to you You to meI'm not one to get addictedBut girl, you got me

Me to you
You to me
I'm loving every whisper
Love the way you tease
Me to you
You to me
I'm not one to get addicted
But girl, you got me

The song is upbeat. Not as heavy as usual, but it matches her. Matches every single thing about her. The way she carries herself, the way Chris sees her. He is excited the moment her name is said over the speakers. He is giddy that's hard to stay still in his seat. He's practically bouncing in his seat the moment she is on the stage.

A full week of not seeing her, after their first get together he is aching to see her again. It's been radio silent on all social medias she is on. No word from her but the occasional tags from the club she works at. The friends she has, some family. It's been silent on her end. Not even a like nor comment.

The moment she strolls on stage, his hands are aching to reach for her. Hold her where she is meant to be. He needs her. His skin is on fire to to touch her. It's the oxygen he needs to breathe and survive.

It's the way he her confident stroll to the center of the stage is not there. Her eyes aren't as bright and for a minute, he swears she has been crying. The way they are puffy and the makeup is just more cakey and over done.

He can't help the look of disgust that spreads on his face.

A style Chris finds he really doesn't like as much.

Not on her.

Her hand curls around the pole, her hips swaying but her head remains down. Her hair not as styled and perfected as normal. It's messy but not with tangles. It doesn't look brushed through but despite that minor detail, she is just as beautiful.

She still is that angel that makes his mind wonder.

Her leg hooks around the pole, missing and falling but dusting it off just as fast as she repeats the action with success. One minor fail but she continues on. Her eyes everywhere but on the crowd every so often. She's avoiding making contact.

His strong beautiful girl.

He frowns from where he sits just out of the sight of her view. Her movements are off. Sure, she messed up once but she isn't in it. Not as much excitement and erotica in them. The glitter glints off her eyelids but it doesn't match the mood she is in. It doesn't match the feeling that's coming from her tonight.

Sadness.

Despair.

Her eyes find the crowd, looking over it before she looks where Chris is. He feels his heart stop from the stare. He feels a moment between them. The heat and spark, it makes his heart speed up. It makes this whole thing for him more real.