The exceptance letter

Start from the beginning

By the time we were finished it was already night time luckily kacchan managed to find some fruits for us to eat for dinner tonight. Once we were done eating we all decided to head off to bed.

Once me and kacchan were inside our tents we both decided it would be best to fall asleep. So we did although mine was more of a memory of being at school which is also a nightmare if I do say so myself. It happened a long time ago from when I
was in my second year of middle school, this also happened during one of my so called "training" sessions.

Flash back/ dream  (warning sexual abuse/ bullying/ regular abuse)  no ones POV

Izuku was just sitting at his desk minding his own business when his teacher had walked up to him. Midoriya I would like to talk to you after school as would the principal.

Izuku just looked at his teachers giving him a quite yes sir to let the teacher know he understood, with that being done izuku was about to walk to where he met up with kacchan to eat lunch when he was stopped by the most popular person in school also the hottest koyung kirochi (I just made this up it's not an actual name I don't think it is anyways) also known as izuku's crush but He wasn't the only one crushing on him everybody in the school was crushing on him well except kacchan. hey your the quirkless kid at this school right.

H-huh uh y-yeah t-that's m-me w-why d-do you N-need s-s-something. Said izuku getting flustered as well as mentally freaking out the hottest kid at school just spoke to me was the thought that was going through izuku's head.

Yeah well you see I was wondering if you would like to go to the school dance with me? Said kirochi while giving deku a smile. At least that's what it looked like to deku when really it was a smirk.

Kirochi knew deku would say yes which was perfect for the plan the entire school came up with well everyone except Bakugou who they tried to get to join them.

Of course I would like to go to the dance with you koyung!

Great we'll see you then I'll pick you up around 6 if that's alright with you.

Koyungs POV

What an idiot I can't believe he's this gullible. I just can't wait to see the look on his face when he realizes it's all a set up. Although he does look pretty cute maybe I could mess with him a little before the dance this week. 

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by the idiot of a loser who I was asking to go to dance with. Not only is he a quirkless loser but he's also a fucking fag. ( I have nothing against the lgbtq+ community especially since I'm part of it myself ) 

Yep that's alright with me but umm are you sure you want to go to the school dance with the biggest loser in the school that everyone bullies. Come to think of it haven't you bullied me few time s before? If so then why are you asking me to go? This isn't one of those typical movie scenes where the whole school is plotting something against the biggest loser is it? I mean I just don't-

Woah there calm down D-Midoriya I assure this is nothing like that and I'm so sorry for bullying you all these years but you have to understand it was because if I didn't then I would become a target as well but I decided to stop being such a coward and ask you to the dance now do you understand.

I said I really hope he buys my cheap lie I forgot how smart he is at these things for gods sake he's nerd of course he's going to be smart.

Huh well I guess that makes since but still none of you guys haven't been nice to me since I became quirkless so why now out of the blue do you want to be with me.