Todorokis back story

Thoughts-underlined
Speaking- no underline

At first I wasn't really sure on how to start this part of the story and I'm still not sure on how to write todoroki's back story so bear with me plz

Also todoroki's mom does not get sent to a mental institute

This one will have slightly more detailed abuse than the last chapter

_______________

No ones POV

Dr: well it seems your son has been blessed with a very powerful quirk, from what we can understand is that your son can make and use ice with his left side while with his right side he can make and use fire.

As soon as endeavor (or endewhore as I like to call him) heard about his third sons quirk he was happy that he had finally made a masterpiece he could train to surpass all might. While on the other hand his third son, shoto todoroki was happy that he had received a powerful quirk but was also sad.

He knew about what his father has been doing, he knew that his father was gonna put him through hell and back just so he could make his dream come true but he didn't want to surpass all night he just wanted to be a hero to help people.

Of course when they had arrived home he had rushed over to his mother and siblings who were currently watching a show about a spy who had gotten turned into a pigeon by some orphan.

" look guys look I can use and make fire my fire I can make and use on my right while I can make and use ice on my left" said very excited 4 year old todoroki. Who was showing off to his mother and siblings, " that's great sho," "wow that's so cool man," and "congrats dude" had came out of the rest of the families mouths as they all got up and hugged smiling widely at knowing about there sons/ brothers quirk.

However it didn't last long when there father had reached the room the three kids immediately tensed when they saw there excuse of a father even rie todoroki his own wife was scared of him.

"Come show we have no time to waste we must prepare you for when your time has come to surpass all might, as for you three I will come by later to make sure you aren't slacking off and are training if I find even a single mistake or you take a break you can expect some vey severe consequences do I make myself clear. And you women get back to cleaning the damn house god it smells like shit in here, well don't just stand there GET GOING NOW." Roared endeavor

Immediately the other three kids ran off too do what there father had said as did there mother not wanting to be on the receiving end of their fathers wrath.

It's been 11 years sense then and a bunch have things had happened such as the oldest todoroki sibling touya todoroki running away due to his fathers harsh training as well as making him missing and to possibly be never seen agian, meanwhile the second oldest sibling natsu todoroki has been sent off to boarding school, now then it's time for fuyumi todoroki who had become a teacher at a elementary school.

Another thing that had happened was that the four siblings had been forced to grow up separately and would only be able to see eachother during dinner. One night after dinner shoto had walked in on his mom being on the phone talking about how she sometimes can't stand shoto's right side, coming out of his hiding place he had asked what his mother was talking about when suddenly he felt burning hot water get pours on top of his head.

This incident had made the family have to do a couple of tests to prove that the burn that was now scared on shotos right side was an accident. At first the people who were doctors and had given the test were not convinced but after a little bit of bribing from endeavor telling to keep this quit and a few more test and papers being signed they had let it go and had deemed it to be an accident.

However that did not stop endeavor from beating rie for hurting his so called masterpiece as well as using his quirk on her once he was done he had told shoto to go to bed and to be ready for more training in the morning. Not having any other choice he did as he was told but not before he had made a promise to stop using his fire and to escape when he was old enough.

Thus marking todoroki's journey in finding his true family.

___________

Alright and done I hope you guys enjoy this chapter it took me a while to come up with todoroki's back story and how to rewrite it a bit than what it was in the anime but yeah

Anyways here's some art that I'm working on peace out my pals, gals, and nonbinary pals