𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞;

❀𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚜 𝚙𝚝.1❀

Its now been two months since Mason had attacked us and SHIT, it changed a lot for example, I am no longer allowed to be alone and neither is Cho, so we're either with Iwa and Oikawa or Yahaba and Watari

Its now been two months since Mason had attacked us and SHIT, it changed a lot for example, I am no longer allowed to be alone and neither is Cho, so we're either with Iwa and Oikawa or Yahaba and Watari. Oh! and I can't forget the fact that I now have a walking home buddy, and lucky for me it's....

"Yahoo~"

great...

"Sup kawa..."

I mean it was great to have him walk with me, but he gets just a taaaaddd but too protective.

❀𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔❀

"He-"

"Do you know her?" Oikawa steps in front of me and glares into the kids eyes.

"Oikawa stop, he's in my class"

"Just making sure..."

❀𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔❀

anyways let's get back to what's happening.

"Okay guys, we've trained and trained and tomorrow is the day we show just how hard we've worked!" coach exclaims.

"YES!" the team cheers

"well...LET GET ON THAT BUS!"

Cheers go thought out the team and they bunch up around the bus doors.

"Y/N-chan let's sit next to eachother!" Oikawa pops up next to me.

"Uh sure...but I'm going to sleep so DONT BOTHER ME." I say with a stern voice making a few bystanders jump.

"I know, I know... just like in the train right?"

i almost forgot...

"Yes, just like the train..." I smiled.

We get into the bus and oikawa drags me to the back of the bus. He takes my bag and places it in the compartment above, I slide to the window seat and put in my headphones to drown out the sound of the guys yelling at each other.

"Hey...wake me up when we get there," I say while he slides into the seat next to me.

"Of course," he pats my head.

And with that, I placed my head into my hand and slowly drifted away from reality.

~you're the best part~

3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚟-𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛❀