𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐰𝐨;

❀𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎❀

"Okay, our volleyball team is falling behind on budgets, so we've decided to run a fundraiser that YOU have to run

"Okay, our volleyball team is falling behind on budgets, so we've decided to run a fundraiser that YOU have to run. It'll also help but as a team exercise. Now any idea?" Coach said.

"Well uh...a contest!" Kindaichi exclaim.

"Nah, we need something for us to do together," I said putting his idea down. At this moment I hear both Matsu, Maki, Watari and yahaba gasp at the same time.

"MAID CAFE!" they all jump up. I. look at them in disgust.

maid cafe? IM THE ONLY GIRL!

"No, I'm the only girl! And i'm NOT going to be the only maid there," I say standing up.

"We can ask Cho! And maybe some girls from the volleyball team," Yahaba chimes in.

"Haha...about that," I rub my neck awkwardly, "Let's just say I'm not in good terms with any of them."

"I can ask my sister to maybe pitch in, shes always at home anyways," Oikawa responds.

"Me too!" a few more people say.

"I'll ask my mom and aunt too, I guess..." I say

this is going to be greaaatttt

❀𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛//𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖❀

i look...really good, wow

I spin around while looking in the mirror at the outfit I had on.

here some options for you to visualize :D

"To be honest, I thought it'd be worse," I say looking over at Cho

"To be honest, I thought it'd be worse," I say looking over at Cho. She was wearing a pink one with a pink bow in her hair.

"Yeah, not gonna lie I thought this was crazy," she said pulling her skirt down a little.

"You looks so cute!" I go to hug her and squeeze her.