Pact With The Devil

Comincia dall'inizio

"Yeager you will be late if you keep staring at us! You need to meet with the rest of the squad and meet Erwin now!", I shouted when I saw him giving me a death stare. He nodded and left.

Author P.O.V.

They arrived at Mikasa's room and she guided him to sit at the corner of her bed, while she looked for her emergency kit.

"Would you care to explain what was that about?", She asked.

"What are you talking about?", Levi replied.

Mikasa looked at him in disbelief and signaled to his bloody hand.

"I don't know, I just broke the glass I was holding.", Levi said.

"The glass you hold every day, you just... What? Got angry at it?!", She said mockingly.

"I don't know! It was Yeager's fault!", I shouted.

"How the hell is Erens' fault that you squished the life out of an innocent glass!", She said.

Levi stared at his hand lost in thought and after a moment he said, "I don't know Mikasa, I don't even understand it myself..."

"Now, you are just talking nonsense, let's fix that hand fast. We are already late for Hanjis'.", She said

"Speaking of, don't tell her that you felt my pain.", Levi said.

"Why?", Mikasa asked confused.

"Do you really want her to add pain experiments to her already insanely long list that might probably end up in her cutting the shit out of us?!", Levi said.

Mikasa looked at him scared and said, "You are right."

------

"Did you see how Mikasa scolded the Captain when he broke the glass!?", Sasha said chuckling

"They act like an old married couple now, is hilarious.", Connie said

"I bet is a bond thing, if any of us dare to speak to him like that we would already be dead.", Jean said

"I thought the bond was only a visual thing, it seemed to me like she felt the pain of his hand. Is an interesting new development.", Armin said

Eren arrived running to them.

"You are still on time we are still waiting on Erwin.", Armin said to him

-----------

"What the hell happened to your hand!", Hanji shouted as she saw Levi, with a bandaged hand, and Mikasa arriving at her lab.

"He got angry with a glass of water and killed it.", Mikasa said mockingly.

Hanji stared at him in disbelief and said, "Care to explain!?"

"I'm fine!", Levi shouted.

"What? You are not going to tell her that it was Erens' fault too or you only show your crazy nonsense to me now?!", Mikasa said looking at him suspiciously.

"Eren, huh?", Hanji said looking at Levi suspiciously, then she said, "Mikasa go to Erwins' and tell him that we are ready, bring the elite squad here, they will be assisting us today."

"I am not letting you do experiments on my team!", Levi shouted.

"They will be assisting me with your experiments for the morning.", Hanji said as Levi stared at her suspiciously.

Mikasa started to walk to the lab door and Levi followed to go with her.

"Where do you think you are going!?", Hanji shouted making them both freeze on their way out.