Chapter 32(Guilt.)

Sasha looked at the directions she'd written down from Roman before looking down further down the road. All she was seeing was trees, but Roman assured her that if she drove down the road for about 3 miles, she would come across the lake and Bayley's house.

The past few weeks had been horrible. Sasha spent most nights crying herself to sleep after getting Bentley to sleep, but having the time apart was good for her in the end. She was able to clear her head of everything and finally came to the realization that Bayley was the one she was meant to be with. Now...now she just had to fix everything with her fiancée. She smiled softly when she saw the house come into her view and Bayley's car parked in front of it.

When Sasha came to a stop next to her fiancée's car, she cut the engine off and grabbed the extra key that Roman had given her before getting out and making her way quietly inside. She wanted to surprise Bayley, but not scare her in the process. Sasha smiled warmly as she saw Bayley sound asleep on the sofa. "Bayley?" She said softly.

Bayley had called off work the past few weeks... not wanting to drive 2 hours back and have to face the possibility of seeing Sasha. She was still sound asleep from the night before. She had taken a cab back to her lake house after spending the night at Charlotte's. She vaguely remembered sleeping with Charlotte and felt guilty as fuck. She hated herself. Bottles of alcohol littered the coffee table and she passed out on the couch after drinking again in the early hours when she came back from Charlotte. She didn't hear Sasha's voice. She stirred a little at the noise, but didn't wake up at all.

Sasha took a moment to look around the living room area and frowned at the empty bottles she saw. She caused this. She caused Bayley to come all the way out here and hide...drowning in her thoughts. "Bayley," She tried again as she gently rested her hand on her fiancée's shoulder to shake her. Sasha looked down some and saw Bayley's hand resting on her stomach. A smile spread across her face as she spotted the engagement ring still on her finger. Sasha also hadn't removed hers at all. It didn't feel right to do that. "Bayley... baby wake up." She shook her shoulder again and kept her voice low so she didn't startle her too much.

Bayley shifted her legs a little, still not registering that someone was there with her. She missed her family so much...especially Bentley. She was expecting Sasha to at least text her pictures or something, but she forgot about not having reception out at the lake because it was in the middle of nowhere. She had a land line, but Sasha didn't have that number. Bayley felt shaking on her shoulder as she groaned softly and rolled to her side, she was exhausted from the night before and had a bad hangover. Once she felt the shaking again, she finally opened her eyes slowly and saw the outline of another body.

Sasha stepped back a little bit as Bayley rolled onto her side. "Wake up, baby." She stated softly and moved some of the bottles on the coffee table to be able to sit on the edge of it as she looked at her fiancée. As much as she wanted to dive right into telling Bayley how much of an idiot she was, she needed to make sure the woman was completely awake. Sasha had spent the last 2 hours in the car preparing what she wanted to say to her and she didn't want to repeat it.

Bayley heard what sounded like Sasha's voice... Part of her thought she was dreaming, because that was the only thing she constantly dreamed about, but as she heard the voice again she thought better of it. She slowly rubbed her eyes and saw her fiancée.

"You're here." Bayley said, a little shocked as she curled into the couch and pulled the blanket tighter over her. She yawned softly before sitting up some. "What time is it?" Bayley asked. She had no idea where her phone was and there wasn't a clock around. "Where's Bentley?" She asked looking around for him.

Sasha watched the internal struggle that Bayley seemed to have for a moment before she spoke. "I am here..." She nodded to her. "And it's almost 11 am." Sasha looked down at her hands. "Bentley is with Roman. I wanted to come up here alone so we could talk."