Chapter 15(Alexa Bliss?)

Bayley was up in hers and Sasha's bedroom packing a weekend bag for the two of them. It was a Thursday night and she had taken the next day off of work. She wanted to surprise her girlfriend and take her on a small ski weekend getaway to Vail. She wanted to show Sasha how much she meant to her and also just have time away with the woman without either of their jobs interfering.

She walked into the bathroom to gather their toothbrushes and other toiletries. She quickly packed all of that in their little suitcase before she zipped it up. She was really excited and just couldn't wait until Sasha was home. Bayley walked back into the bathroom and unzipped herself so she could pee. She knew it would be a long ride and she planned on leaving just as soon as Sasha got home.

Sasha yawned as she pulled into the driveway beside Bayley's car. She grabbed her bag from the passenger seat and went in after checking the mailbox. "Baby? I'm home." She called out. She figured that Bayley would be home when she got there since she had an early shift. She slipped out of her jacket and shoes before she thumbed through the mail to see if there was anything interesting.

After setting the mail down on the counter, Sasha then made her way up the steps to try to find her girlfriend. She smiled as she glanced into the bathroom to see her there. "Hey babe, how was your day?" She stretched before pulling her shirt off so she could change into something more comfortable, not noticing the suitcase near the wall.

Bayley quickly finished up and tucked herself back in and flushed the toilet. She smiled at her girlfriend as she washed her hands. "Hi, baby. My day was good." She said softly as she turned the water off and dried her hands. She walked out of the bathroom and wrapped her arms around Sasha. "How was your day?" She asked with a smile.

Sasha sighed contently and leaned back into Bayley's arms. "I'm so happy to be done with this client. He was old and kept hitting on me." She laughed some before she turned in her girlfriend's arms to slide her own arms up around her neck.

Bayley was so excited to just head out and spend some time away with Sasha, "I have a surprise for you." She said, nuzzling her face into the woman's neck.

"Oh, a surprise? You know how I feel about surprises." She teased before leaning up to kiss Bayley, she looked into her eyes. "I'm starting with a new client on Monday, so tomorrow I get to do some planning to prepare for it. It's a newly married couple and their first house. Kind of sounds familiar with the blank canvas." She winked to Bayley before kissing her again.

Bayley smiled as her girlfriend turned around in her arms. She kissed her back and chuckled softly. "You love my surprises." She said softly. She listened and held Sasha close as she told her about her new client. "And while all of that sounds nice, I think you can hold off your planning until Sunday." She said with a smile.

Sasha chuckled softly. "I do love your surprises." She admitted softly.

Bayley glanced over toward the bedroom door where the suitcase was sitting. She ran her hands up and down Sasha's back. "We are going on a little weekend getaway." She said softly. "I just want to spend time with you without either of our jobs getting in the way."

Sasha followed Bayley's gaze, spotting the suitcase at the door. "We're going away?" She raised her eyebrows before she slowly started smiling at her. "Where are we going?" She tried to hold back her own excitement. She couldn't remember the last time she went anywhere other than her parent's house in Boston. Sasha ran her fingers up into Bayley's hair and leaned up to kiss her again, letting it linger.

Bayley chuckled softly as her girlfriend finally noticed the suitcase by the door. She nodded and smiled at her. "Yep. I got us a Cabin at Vail Ski Resort." She said as she kissed her girlfriend back. Bayley ran her fingers down Sasha's back gently. She looked into her eyes and couldn't stop the smile that spread across her face.