Chapter 4 : The Bell Test Part 1

(Guys, I want to tell you that the previous chapter should have been chapter 3. Sorry for the mistakes.. I am also sorry for not updating fast enough. School has started and I am really, really busy. Oh yeah, the picture above is Naruto's eyes)

NOW ON TO THE STORY!!!!!

In the morning..

Everything is very peaceful. The birds are singing happily.

In the training ground 7, there is a figure with red hair and konoha headband.

MITO'S POV :

'Everything is so peaceful. I feel at ease here. I wonder when my teammates and my sensei arrived. Oh well, like I care. To think about it, where's Fox? I really want to talk to him.'

Three minutes later...

Sasuke came with Sakura following him like a lost puppy.

'Hahh.. typical Sakura. I wonder when she will become serious of being a kunoichi?'

"Good morning, Sasuke, Sakura."

"Hn." Said Sasuke

"Be quiet, you bitch." Sakura said angrily then she proceeded to try getting Sasuke's attention.

I ignored what Sakura is saying and wondered.

'Oh, come on. When is Kakashi sensei or Fox come here?'

2 hours later...

Fox suddenly appeared.

"YOU'RE LATE." Sakura screamed.

"No, I am not. Kakashi's will not be here for another hour. So I suggest you do something useful while waiting." Fox said.

"Like what, Fox san?" Sakura asked confused.

"Like training perhaps or taking a nap. It's up to you really." Fox said.

"Maybe you should introduce yourself first. Since you're the only one who didn't introduce yourself." Sasuke said smirking.

"Hmm... Fine." He said.

We then leaned closer at him.

"My name is Fox. I like nature. I hate arrogant people, people who abandon others, and other things. My dreams is none of your concern." Fox said.

"What about your real name?" Sakura asked.

"Hmm.. I won't tell you." Fox said.

Then before we can ask him for another question, he disappear in a swirl of leafs.

1 hour later..

Kakashi appeared.

"Yo." He said

"YOU'RE LATE." Sakura screamed.

"Sorry, I came across a black cat so I have to go the other way around so I won't receive any misfortune." Kakashi sensei said.

"LIAR." Sakura screamed again.

"Okay, let's just start with the gennin exam." Kakashi sensei said.

Then he take out two bells.

"Your test is to take this bells from me." Kakashi sensei said.

"But, why there are only two bells?" Sakura asked.

"Well, the one who got the bell will pass. While the one who didn't get the bell will fail and go back to the academy." Kakashi said while setting the alarm clock to 12 o'clock.

'Where did he get the clock.' I think

"Now when I say start then we will." Kakashi said.

All of us except Kakashi tensed.

"Oh yes, before you go. I will give one of the bell to Fox. You have two choices to go against Fox first or me. Okay, Start." Kakashi said.

We proceed to jump into the bushes. Then I started to think about Kakashi sensei's test.

'Something doesn't add up. There shouldn't be any gennin team with only two gennin and one jounin sensei. Then why did he did this?'

Suddenly, I realize.

'That's it! This test is about teamwork to get that bell. If only I can make that prided Sasuke and that obsessed fangirl to work with me.'

Then I went to find Sasuke and Sakura.

After 5 minutes of searching I finally found Sakura.

"Sakura." I called her.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT BITCH?!!" She screamed.

"Don't be so loud or Kakashi sensei will find us!" I said a bit annoyed. "Sakura, I figured about how to pass the exam. For that we need to find Sasuke."

"SO WHAT?! YOU ONLY TRIED TO FIND HIM SO YOU CAN STEAL HIM AWAY FROM ME! FORGET IT! I WILL NOT LET YOU STEAL SASUKE KUN FROM ME!!! Sakura screamed at me like a banshee she is.

"FINE! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ME THEN FINE! I'LL FIND SASUKE ON MY ON AND ASK HIM IF HE WANT TO PASS OR NOT. SCREW YOU!!" I screamed out back at her in a quiter voice than her and stomp away to find Sasuke.

FOX POV :

'Oh God, that pink girl's voice is a lot like a banshee. Ugh, my ears hurt so much. Plus she's really annoying. No wonder Mito's really annoyed. Ugh, I think I'll let Kakashi taken care of her. After all, I don't want to accidentally killed her.'

"Now let's find Mito and have some fun. Right, Shiro, Kurama." I whisper.

'Yes, Naruto let's have some fun.' Shiro answer inside my mine.

'Naruto, I want to come out. NOW!' Kurama screamed angrily inside my mind.

'Sorry, but I don't think letting some gennin fight you won't be a good idea.' I answer sweatdropping.

'Yup, I agree with Naruto here.' Shiro said.

'Hn, those humans are just too weak. Their powers paled compared to mine, the power of Kyuubi no Yokou. The strongest being in the world.' Kurama said arrogantly.

'Hey, I am a human too, you know!' I said. 'And Shiro is stronger than you.'

'Don't remind me.' Kurama said.

'I think you better hurry and find that sister of yours.' Shiro said. 'The time is almost up.'

'Got it, Shiro. You two just watch from there.' I answered.

'Whatever, I am going to sleep.' Kurama said.

'Lazy ass. Have fun Naruto.' Shiro said.

'Kay, Shiro. Bye Kurama, have a nice sleep.' I answered.

Kurama just snore at my face.

'Ah well.'

Then I looked at Mito.

'Let the fun begins.' I grinned.

TO BE CONTINUED