Twins and Virgil, Moceit angsty fluff

Start from the beginning

The boys nodded and sat in the backseat the man buckled them in and they drove a large distance. The boys were were in awe. They had never seen things like this. They were born in that house and never left. Ever.

They were taken to the police station. By protocol, they had to take a DNA test to find their parents.

"Officer Benson? Is officer Benson your father?" The cops asked them after the results came back. The twins were confused. "This man. Is that your daddy?"
"Yeah. That's daddy," Remus said softly, looking at the picture the cop showed him.

"I'm going to call your daddy, ok. Hes in the building,"
"No!" Roman cried.
"What?"
"No. Daddy is mean. Daddy hurts mommy," Remus said, holding his brothers tightly.
"What do you mean, he hurts mommy?"

The cop, a kind looking woman with long brown hair, tied back, asked them a few questions about their daddy.

"I want mommy," Virgil pouted after almost 2 hours of being gone.

"Where are my sons?" A scarily familiar voice demanded. Virgil whimepred in response and hid in his brothers jacket.
"Officer Benson, you are not allowed to see the boys at this time. We need to take you in for questioning," the lady officer said, standing up.
"Let me talk to my kids first," he demanded.

"Where is mommy? I want mommy," Virgil started crying.
"Its ok kiddo, we're going to get your mommy,"

"I'll to pick her up," Their dad said, turning and leaving.

But an hour passed. And he still wasnt back. Then two. Three.

"That's it, track his badge. We need to find that son of a bitch," another officer said in an annoyed tone. The women nodded. Virgil was asleep on Remus' lap, Roman asleep on his shoulder. Remus was wide awake, feeling the need to protect his brothers in this terrifying and new world.

Virgil had fallen asleep after crying for a very long time. Roman had gotten bored and eventually fell asleep as well.

Remus got tired quickly and soon the three were all asleep.

They woke up to alot of commotion. They saw daddy being pulled away. Blood...he was almost covered in blood.

"Where's  mommy?" Remus demanded. Virgil was crying again and Roman was starting to panic, small tears pricking his eyes. "Where is our mom?"

"Boys, your mom...daddy hurt mommy really bad. You're going to come with me and we're going to take you somewhere safe," the officer told them. "A family is going to take you and they're going to keep you safe, they're going to protect you and feed you,"
"Like mommy did?"
"Yes. Like mommy did,"

A week later, they met their new family. The people that would love them and take care of them...the rest of their lives.

Patton was a happy and smiley blond with blue eyes and Janus was a calm and welcoming man with brown hair and brown eyes. They had their own son, Logan. Logan had black hair and deep blue eyes. He was 12.

"Hi kiddos, my name is Patton. This is my husband Janus and our son Logan," Patton said smiling.
"I'm Remus...this is my brother Roman and our baby brother Virgil," Remus muttered.

"Those are beautiful names," Patton knelt in front of the brothers. "Do you know why you're here?"
"Daddy hurt mommy again," Roman answered, slightly hiding behind Remus.
"Yeah. Well Janus and I are foung to be like your new mommy and daddy, ok? Just like we are with Logan,"
"Why? Why cant we go back to mommy?" Roman asked in a wary voice.
"Mommy is going to be in a place that'll keep her safe for awhile, until shes better. And when she is, you're going to see her again. But until then, you're staying with us," Patton had such a warm and welcoming vibe. Virgil unlatched from his brothers and ran into the man's arms, holding him tight. Patton hugged him gently, brushing his hair lightly.

"Its ok, little one. You're safe now. You all are," Patton picked the three year old up and led the twins to their room. They were holding hands, both refusing to let go of the other.

"This is your bed. The officers told us you boys may want to share for awhile. And we have a special bed for little Virgil," Patton told them. The twins climbed onto their bed, Patotn putting Virgil down on it so the toddler could crawl onto his brothers laps.

6 years had passed. The boys were 12, 15 and 17(Logan)

"Papa, Dad...what were our borth parents like? I kind of remember our dad and alot of our mom. What happened to them?" Remus asked. Patton almost dropped his plate at the question.

"Um...w-well...we dont know much," he said nervously.
"Please papa, please tell us whatever you know," Roman said softly. Virgil nodded beside them.

Well...what we do know is that your dad...um...he kidnapped your mother when she was 19. And about a year later...she had you two," Patton told them. The bos were all three in shock at this news. That they were the result of rape...and a kidnaping.

"Your dad, he hurt your mom really bad the day you all left. You spent a week in the police station, while they contacted a home for you. And that was us. Your dad was arrested and will never be able to get you, so you have no reason to worry about him,"

"Daddy was scary," Virgil mumbled, hugging Remus.
"Yeah, he was," Remus agreed.
"Why did you want to take us?"
"Because I was in a similar situation when I was young. I was always bouncing between foster homes and centers. It's an awful thing, and we wanted you to be safe. So we fosters you for a few weeks before offically adopting you,"
"Is mommy dead?" Virgil asked the question the twins both were thinking.

Patton nodded sadly. The boys all stayed quiet for a long while

"But it's ok, because you're safe here with us," Janus said with a gentle smile, hand on Vigils shoulder. Virgil smiled amd nodded, hugging him.

Ending this here, it's already pretty long and I'm out of ideas