I was so distracted on the show happening infront of me that I didn't even notice that Sun was here with someone.

Sans: Hey Sun, who's the new kid?

Sun: Sans: this is Neptune one of my friends.

Neptune: Sup dude.

Sans: Sup.

Then out of no where Glynda comes out storming in like she saw a bad grade on a test, then she went to go fix everything and put everything back where it was supposed to be.

Glynda: Children please, do not play with your food.

I then heard a faint scream and saw Yang about to fall in, so I put my hand out(not to far for them to see)and stop her from an inch before she hit the ground and I let her go. I see Glynda getting tensed up, but Ozpin came along.

Ozpin: Let it go.

Glynda: There suppose to be defenders of the world.

Ozpin: And they will, but right now there still children, so why not let them play the part.

He then turns around and walks away.

Ozpin: After all, it isn't a role that will last forever.

I wonder what he meant by that? I decided to go over to the girls and said.

Sans:*jokingly* Why wasn't I invited in the fun?

They all said hi and we hung out from there and we decided to go to the library.

Timeskip: library.

We where in the library where Team RWBY where I was sitting next to Weiss, she looks confused on how to play. She turns to me.

Weiss: Have you played this game before?

Sans: No, not really. I did play much bord games.

As the match whent by Weiss was about 3 moves from winning but Yang just pulled a card out to where her army was defeated and she was crying holding ruby. I took a picture and nobody noticed, I'll use this for bribes later.

Yang: Alright Blake, you up.

Blake: hu, sorry what are we doing?

Yang: Your playing as Vale, trying to concur the kingdoms of Remnant.

Blake: Oh, right, sorry.

I've seen that face before, the face of exhaustion. She looks like she was up all night, but from what?

Jaune: Hey, can I play.

Ruby: Sorry Jaune, We already got 4 people.

Weiss: Besides, this game requires a tactical cunning that a seriously doubt  you have.

Yang: You attack Your naval Fleet 2 turns ago.

Weiss then pouts.

Sans: I mean you hit something right?

I then get a death glare.

Sans: ok I'll shut up.

Jaune: Bring it on ice queen, I'll have you know that I've been told that I'm a natural born leader.

Weiss: By who? Your mother?

Jaune: A-And Pyrrha too

Pyrrha: Hello again

Jaune: common let me play your hand for one turn.

Weiss: in not trusting you with the good citizens of Vacuo.