Just A Joke

Mya P.O.V.

I stayed in the park crying. Time flew by so fast that its been a hour since. I decided to go home. I was tired of crying. I was tired of dancing. I was tired of not being able to express myself without being hurt for it. I was tired of everything. I couldn't go back to school tomorrow. I didn't care how low my grades drop. I'm not going back. I entered the house and went to my bedroom. I had nothing to do. I couldn't watch TV, text, go on my computer, nothing. I laid on m bed for a while...thinking. I had a bizarre idea but I couldn't do it. I wouldn't. I didn't want to result to that. That's not how I express my feelings. I wanted to result to cutting. I heard it relieves all the pain from you. Nah I wouldn't do it.

Tears occasionally slipped from my eye as I lay there.

Then my door opened.

"Mya I'm going to the store. Want anything?", my mom asked.

"A life.", I muttered.

She slammed the door when she heard me. She didn't seem to notice I was crying. After a while when I heard the car's engine start I went into my mom's room. I turned ok her computer and immediately went in YouTube. I raped the reply button, crying every time I saw the comments. I exploded. Every comment wanted me to take everyone's head and rip it off their bodies'. I was furious. I wasn't thinking straight. I immediately rushed into the bathroom and took a blade from my mom's razor kit and sliced my arm.

"Agh!", I screamed. I began to cry immediately. My arm was bleeding and the pain was immense. I didn't know I cut so deep. I don't why people said the sensation felt good because it was horrible. I cleaned the cut and wrapped it in bandages. I sighed loudly and tried to recover from what I just did. I put on my sweater to hide the cut. I decided to go back into my room and forget about this. Besides my bullying being physical. I laid down and began to think. Everyone took me as a joke. Everyone.......