Prologue

Hey guys this is my second story.

Thanks to nila_c423 for encouraging me to come up with this story and for the super cute cover!

Here's is the Prologue.

*****

"Just leave me alone Vibha"Anand screamed , jerking her hands off his shoulder.

"I know that I'm less important to you. I had enough of this shit"he yelled again

"Anand you can't just leave me like this"she shouted almost in the verge of crying.

"Just leave! It's all over between us. Let's break up. I won't ever interfere in your life"he said making her freeze.

"What? How the hell can you even think like this?"she asked furiously.

"You know it very well than me"he glared at her.

"Let's drift apart. That's the only option left Vibha. Leave! Don't push me to drag you outside my life"he shouted and she slapped him across his cheek.

"Just listen to me damn it! I'm pregnant with your child"she yelled at top of her voice making him numb.

"Wha --"

"Yes Anand. I'm pregnant"she said and soon fell into his chest , crying. He was left in a dilemma.

*****

The room was occupied in silence until Naren raised his hand to slap Anand , who kept staring at the ground.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"he yelled at top of his voice.

"I'm sorry Dad"he slowly muttured under his breath and swallowed the lump in his throat.

"You destroyed a girls life and do you expect me to forgive you?"he asked.

"Enough! Your son spoiled my daughter's life. There's no point in saying that again and again"Sravani shouted

"See we understand what you're going through and we will find a solution for this"Naren spoke. Everyone looked on , waiting for him to speak again.

"Let's get them married"Naren said and Sravani regained her composure.

"Fine. But I have a elder daughter too. What will I do with her? She has to be married first"

"My elder son Jay will marry Vennela"Naren said leaving both Vennela and Jay , shocked.

*********

Prabhas and Anushka Shetty as Jay and Vennela

Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna as Anand and Vibha

I'm super excited to write on my two favourite pairs. Special thanks to suns2411 for asking me to write on Prabhas and Anushka.

Thank U ❤️