CHAPTER-16

~~”Deewangi agar ishq ki ho toh ek khushiyon bhari nayi duniya bana deti hai par agar deewangi kuch paane ki ho jo tumhara kabhi tha hi nahi toh vo aag ka dariya hai jahan sirf jalne ki jagah hai….Ye pyaar na hoga kabhi kam agar sach hai toh ek tarfa pyaar ka pagalpan bhi sach hai….”~~

Sidharth and Shehnaaz went downstairs hand in hand. He noticed that Shehnaaz wasn’t smiling but was looking here and there so he gestured to her to smile and whispered in her ear, “Mere hote hue koi bhi machar aake meri biwi ko uda le jaye...Not possible…” She lightly laughed and said, “Kya baat hai mera pati suddenly Mr. Tensed Shukla se Mr. Sher Shukla ban gaya… Sahi hai…” He gave a winning smile because he was successful in making her happy and said, “Jo bhi hun par hun toh tumhara hi na… Jhelo zindagi bhar…” She replied, “Sahi baat hai...Zindagi bhar jhelna toh padega...Lekin saari achi cheezon ko...Mera pati hai hi itna best ke mujhe best ki aadat dalni padegi…” He gave her a side hug and said, “I love you…” The puja went well in their banters. It was almost evening when the puja ended. Shehnaaz was about to go to her room when Sidharth stopped her, held her in his arms and started moving towards the small garden outside their house. She was about to say something when he said, “Chup chaap bina koi sawal kiye rehna kyunki the surprise I have for you is what you completely forgot…” As soon as they reached the garden, Shehnaaz was amazed to see the scenario in front of her eyes. The garden was beautifully decorated with green and white flowers. There was a swing with floral decoration in the middle and mini fountains all around. She got it that all this was for Sawan Milni…. Sidharth was noticing each expression she had on her face. He was happy to see her so happy and relaxed after what had happened today. She hugged him out of excitement and whispered, “Thank you...This is so beautiful…” He replied, “Maine kaha tha na ke main jo surprise dene vala hun uske baare mein tum bhul chuki ho...Aaj sawan milni hai...Your favourite...You love rains and August is the month of rain...Aaj se Sawan ka last week hai right…” She nodded and went to others. One by one all the couples went to the swing. The men made the women sit on it and pushed the swing for them. After that Sidharth forwarded his hand to Shehnaaz and asked her for a dance… She happily agreed and the music started…
Her hand on his shoulder, his hand on her waist and they were moving slowly with the beats.

~~”Dua bhi lage na mujhe….Dawa bhi lage na mujhe….Jab se dil ko mere tu laga hain….Neend raaton ki meri...Chahat baaton ki meri...Chain ko bhi mere tumne yun thaga hai...Jab saanse bharu main...Band aankhein karun main...Nazar tu yaar aaya...Dil ko karaar aaya...Tujhpe hai pyaar aaya...Pehli pehli baar aaya...Oh yaara...Dil ko karaar aaya...Tujhpe hai pyaar aaya...Pehli pehli baar aaya...Oh yaara…”~~

He twirled her once, held her hand again, pulled her back at him, held her waist, tilted her downwards, took a 180 degree twirl, then held her hand again and she landed slightly on his right...Positions changed and now he was hugging her from back and slowly moving with the lyrics…

~~”Har Roz puchein yeh hawayein, hum toh bata ke haare...Kyun zikr tera karte hai humse taare… Har roz puchein yeh hawayein, hum toh bata ke haare… Kyun zikr tera karte hai humse taare…”~~

He whispered in her ear, “Don’t you think that this song is made for us sweetheart… Tumse milke first time mein hi mere toh dil ko karaar aa gaya tha…” She smiled, kissed his cheek and said, “Mere filmy husband tumse milke mere  dil ko kuch yun karaar aaya ke hawaon mein bhi aapke hone ka hi sukoon tha...Taare toh mere dost thee hi toh unmein bhi aap hi ka zikr tha…” He whispered while snuggling into her neck, “Tum bhi koi kam filmy nahi ho…” With this he again twirled her and this time her hands were on his chest and his hands on her waist...They were flowing with the soothing beats of the song…

~~”Ab fir se hai tere inn hothon pe mere izhaar aya yaara….Dil ko karaar aaya...Tujhpe hai pyaar aaya….Pehli pehli baar aaya oh yaara…. Dil ko karaar aaya...Tujhpe hai pyaar aaya...Pehli pehli baar aaya oh yaara…”~~

They took a 360 degree twirl and she landed in his arms...They were having an intense eye lock when everyone gave them an applause bringing them back to reality...Shehnaaz smiled and said, “Aapne humara couple dance toh dekh liya ab hum sab bhi dance karenge ya nahi…” She whistled and the dhol vala’s entered. Everyone was dancing and having fun when Shehnaaz’s phone rang and she went to the other side to receive it. The unknown caller said, “Hi baby...Seems that you are enjoying too much with your darling husband...Alas...It is short lived kyunki main promises todne mein believe nahi karta...You’ll be mine very soon… Vaise that green suit was better...Par theek hai yellow bhi..You look hot and happening in everything you wear...Wait for Janmashtami darling….Dick..Dock...Dick...Dock…” The call ended and she was shivering in fear...Someone patted her shoulder and she worriedly said, “Main kahin nahi jaungi…” It was Sidharth, he saw her expressions, hugged her and said, “Toh tumhe main kahin jaane bhi nahi dunga meri jaan...Itna worried kyun ho...Kya hua…” She told him everything...This time it made him very angry and he said, “Janmashtami...So that foolish guy is challenging us now… Iss baar nahi bachega vo… Ye jo koi bhi hai I swear iska vo haal hoga jo ye soch bhi nahi sakta...Police toh baad mein seedha karegi...Pehle main karunga...Tumhe ab darne ki ek percent bhi zaroorat nahi hai...I won’t leave you alone for a second now… Uss machar ka toh main rainbow banaunga…7 nahi 35 colour vala rainbow…” She smiled on the last line, kissed his forehead and said, “I trust you…” He hugged her and called the commissioner, “Commissioner uncle ab uss aadmi ki itni himmat hogayi ke he called my wife aur pata nahi kya kya bakwaas kar raha tha...He said that he will do something on Janmashtami...Mujhe nahi pata I’m hell angry now..Sab kuch side pe rakhiye how did he manage to get Shehnaaz’s number??” The commissioner replied, “Sidharth aaj kal mobile number nikalwana koi badi baat nahi hai...That guy is someone very cunning jo tum logon pe constantly nazar rakhe baitha hai...We need to be very careful now...Don’t worry ye pakda jayega…” Sidharth said, “Ab assurance se kaam nahi chalega...Do something at the earliest…” Saying this he disconnected the call and both of them joined the others….

PROMO: Mr. Kapoor aap yahan??..............................Woww...This place is just beautiful Sidharth………………………..She turned to see but there was no one.. She started walking but again felt weird and turned but there was no one……………...Aaahhhhh...Sidharth...Help…

STAY TUNED TO SEE THE STORY UNFOLD….ACHE ACHE COMMENTS KARO VARNA I WON’T START WRITING ANYTHING FOR TOMORROW...WEEKEND HAI I CAN THINK FOR A SURPRISE AS WELL BUT TO THINK I NEED MOTIVATION….ALSO HONEST REVIEWS ONLY!!!