CHAPTER 15

~~"Junoon ki aag hadh se aage badh chuki hai… Kya hoga ab iss mohabbat aur junoon ki jung mein?? Kya mohabbat ki taakat ghutne tekegi kisi unkahe unsune junoon ke aage?? Kehte hain junoon mohabbat nahi samajhta aur mohabbat junoon ko nahi samajhti… Mohabbat pak hai toh junoon sarr chadhkar bolne vali aag…"~~

Sidharth told Shehnaaz to stay in the room and meanwhile he went downstairs to fix the deal with Gautam. Gautam leaves and then she comes down as the elders had to discuss something. All were seated comfortably in the hall when Rita ji said, "Sidharth beta main soch rahi thi ke Janmashtami aa rahi hai abhi 11th ko aur Udaipur is the land of lakes and temples toh kyun na hum stay extend karein aur Janmashtami yahin celebrate karein… Shehnaaz ki security ka bhi yahan ghar mein better dhyaan rakha ja sakta hai na ki travel karte samay. Aaj 7th ho chuki aur 13th tak toh ye baat bhi shaant ho jayegi…" Sidharth replied with a tense look plastered on his face, "Mom aapki baat theek hai bhi aur nahi bhi..
Pata nahi I'm not sure… Jo aap logon ko theek lage…" Shehnaaz interrupted in the conversation and said, "Sidharth mom is right and even I need some peace of mind. Itni tension hai dimaag mein kahin na kahin ke shayad relax hone ka isse better tareeka na mile…" Sidharth smiled, gave her a side hug and said, "Mere liye iss baat mein tumhara opinion bohot matter karta hai and I was confused because of that only… Ab agar tum bhi yahi chahti ho toh done then Janamashtami hum yahin celebrate karenge…" Hearing this everyone had a smile on their face and Rita ji was very happy. Rita ji said, "Iss ghar mein bohot time se koi puja nahi hui hai toh mandir ki safai karke dobara se murti sthapna hogi… Uske liye main pandit ji se baat karke shaam ko ek choti si puja organise kara rahi hun… Sab log 7 baje tak ready rehna and Shehnaaz beta tu prasad ki taiyari kar diyo chahe bana staff de but yes you need to contribute…"
It was evening… All were downstairs but Shehnaaz stayed back in the room till the Puja time as she was having a headache. She was almost ready and was just fixing her dupatta when she heard some footsteps. The person switched off the lights and the scent he had used made him similar to Sidharth. Shehnaaz said without turning, "Oh toh ab kya surprise hai Mr. Shukla ke aapne saari lights hi off kardi…" The person didn't reply but kept on moving towards her. Shehnaaz felt weird and turned. She couldn't see who is it so she thought to turn on her phone's flashlight. The person quickly snatched her mobile and threw it away. She screamed out of fear," Help, Help!! Is anyone there?? Sidhaaaarrthhh…." The person covered her mouth tightly with his palm and started pulling her towards the window… She bit his palm and tried to run towards the door but fell down because of the table that came in between. The person harshly pulled her up by holding her arm… She again protested and screamed for help… He was pulling her but instead her dupatta came in his hand because of her constant protests. She ran, taking it as an opportunity. Sidharth saw her panicked and hugged her tightly while saying, "Kya hua meri jaan… Chilla bhi rahi thi tum…" She said stammering, "Sid… Si.. Sidharthhh vo room mein vo aadmi…" Hearing this he quickly made his way to the room, switched on the lights and saw a man who had covered his face with her dupatta… He tried to catch him but he jumped off the window and said, "Aaj nahi toh kya hua Shukla Ji hum hamari cheez toh leke hi chhodenge…" Sidharth angrily screamed from the window, "Catch him now…" Shehnaaz was scared seeing the scenario and said, "Sidharth usne mujhe zabardasti leke jaane ki koshish ki… Agar vo successful ho jata aaj toh…" He hugged her and said, "Nahi hua na successful… Bhaag gaya na… kabhi successful nahi hoga vo… Just relax… We'll catch him… Kuch hone dunga main tumhe kabhi… Nahi na…" She calmed down a bit and Sidharth said, "Tum toh meri sherni ho na… Toh abhi ye aise bheegi billi jaisa kyun behave kar rahi ho…" She smiled on this and said, "Oye main koi bheegi billi nahi hun samjhe…" He pulled her cheeks and said, "Vaisi hi lagogi agar jaldi se freshen up nahi hui toh…. Come on cheer up jaldi se… Hum neeche abhi kisi ko kuch nahi batayenge varna sab stressed ho jayenge…" She nodded and went to change while Sidharth called up the head security officer. He scolded him saying," Tum logon se ek kaam bhi dhang se nahi hota kya… Bhaag kaise gaya vo… First floor se kuda tha… Uske pair pe lagi hui thi…." Shehnaaz came out so he plastered a fake smile on his face and went down to the puja with her…
PROMO: Shehnaaz picked up the call, "Hi baby!! You look so beautiful today… Par vo green suit better tha… Nevertheless tum toh har dress mein sundar dikhti ho.. Hot and happening…"........ Commissioner uncle ab uski itni himmat ke vo meri biwi ko phone karega… Aur ek minute how did he get the number??

STAY TUNED TO KNOW WHO IS THE MYSTERY MAN… WILL THE JANAMASHTAMI GO PEACEFULLY OR SOMETHING ELSE WILL HAPPEN??