CHAPTER-14

~~”Aakarshan jab ishq ban jaye toh maza hai lekin jab ishq junoon ban jaye toh saza hai...Ishq junoon ki daastan nayi ho ya purani saza-e-kale pani se kam nahin….Mohabbat aur junoon ka farak yun toh bohot kam hai lekin iss farak se puri kahani hi palat jaati hai...Ye kahaani hai un teeno ki jinhe hum bhule na bhula payenge…”~~

Shehnaaz comes out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around her hair...She unwraps it and starts drying her hair… Few drops of water fell on Sidharth’s face and he woke up rubbing his eyes. His gaze was fixed on Shehnaaz...Her long and wet hair with some water droplets on her face making her look naturally beautiful. She combed her hair and was about to fill in Sindoor when Sidharth hugged her from behind and said, “Good Morning meri jaan...Early morning beauty toh samajh aati hai ki madam ne apni beauty sleep li hai lekin yahan toh din-raat keher dhati rehti ho tum…” Shehnaaz turned towards him with the box of Sindoor in her hand which he applied on her forehead while she said, “Aise hi thodi na main sherni hun...Sherni ka toh kaam hi hai keher dhana…” She kissed his cheeks and said, “Ab jao jaake fatafat ready ho jao...Main neeche ja rahi hun...Don’t sleep again now kyunki breakfast sabne ek saath karna hai aaj...Jaldi aana alright…” She went down while Sidharth said, “Yaar ye toh daant te hue bhi sundar lagti hai..Kamal biwi hai meri...Shukar hai madam dil ki doctor hain, I might need it in future because she is becoming more and more beautiful day by day…” He lightly hits his forehead and said, “Tu bhi ab ussi ke jaisi baatein karne laga hai Sidharth...Work on yourself man...Chalo jaldi freshen up hota hun varna madam ko mauka mil jayega neeche sabke samne daantne ka…”
Everyone was peacefully having breakfast. Shehnaaz was making butter toast for Kriti as she didn’t like oats and sandwiches early morning. Shehbaaz and Qiran were giggling when Rajendar ji said to Shehbaaz, “Tumhe agar yaad ho toh tum Paediatrician ho Shehbaaz. You completed your internship last year only and now it’s high time you should start practising formally in our hospital. Agar yaad ho toh tumhe license grant ho gaya tha...Apni harkatein dekheen hain kabhi...Jab dekho nautanki, uchal kood, masti, flirt, photography...Bache nahi ho tum...Just look at Shehnaaz...Kitni successful hai as a heart surgeon...Garv hota hai mujhe uske naam ke aage Dr. dekh ke...Aur tumhe dekho...Pata nahi mere bete ho bhi ya nahi…” Shehbaaz banged the table with both hands and said, “Haan haan Shehnaaz hi sab kuch hai vaise bhi...Mera kya?? Papa ji maine kadi vi twanu palat ke jawab nahi ditta par hun bohot ho gaya...Tussi jaande vi ho ke mainu ki banna hai...Mainu photography ka bohot shaunk hai...Mainu photographer banna hai...Koi aisa vaisa nahi successful photographer...Sapne hain mere kuch...Matargashti main sirf isiliye karta hun kyunki mainu pasand hai hasna...Aisa lagta hai ek pal mein sau pal jee liye hon...Aur photography main karta hun kyunki mujhe chote-chote palon ko apne camera mein kaid karke hamesha zinda rakhna hai ek yaad ki tarah...Hai mere paas license...Laga hua hai naam ke aage Dr...Proud ki baat hai ye...Capability bhi hai mujhme bachon ko treat karne ki par koi bhi kaam bina mann se sirf saamne vale ka dil rakhne ke liye kiya jaaye toh dono taraf se koi khush nahi reh paata...Main nahi chahta ke aisa kuch bhi ho...Main as an intern photographer kaam karta hun aur ussi se earn bhi karta hun and I promise kuch saalon mein itna successful ho jaunga ke aap khud kahoge main Shehbaaz Gill aur Shehnaaz Gill ka father hun…” Saying this both father-son duo hugged each other and Shehnaaz clicked their picture without them knowing. She joined both of them and said, “Ab toh mil gaya dad ka bhi support tainu black crow...And I know that day will come soon…”
Shehnaaz was about to sit for breakfast when the househelp came and said, “Shehnaaz ma’am ye aapke liye koi letter aaya hai…” She asked, “Kisne bheja??” The househelp replied, “Pata nahi ma’am...Ye koi bahar dropbox mein chhod gaya hai..” She replied ‘okay, thank you’ and opened the letter… As soon as she saw the letter, her smile automatically turned into a scared expression and the letter fell down...Sidharth picked it up and the letter read, “Kal ka incident yaad hai na jaaneman ya bhul gayi itni jaldi...I am coming...Wait and watch...Rok sakti ho toh rok lo mujhe...Iss baar I swear tumhe tumhara vo aashiq pati bhi nahi bacha payega...Your time starts now…” All this was written with the red lipstick Shehnaaz had used yesterday for the event. Everyone was looking at Sidharth in amazement as he looked really angry. He passed on the letter to Baaz and one by one all saw it in utter shock. Sidharth pulled an extremely scared Shehnaaz in a hug and said while rubbing her back, “Ye zaroor koi jaan bujh ke kar raha hai jaan...Don’t worry at all...I’ll just call commissioner uncle and he’ll come here immediately with his team...Tumhare aas-paas aur hamare ghar mein security rahegi for the next 1 day…” She said in a trembling voice, “Kuch ho gaya toh Sidharth...Phirse sab kharab ho gaya toh...I can’t live without you…” He broke the hug, cupped her face and said, “Kyun kuch hoga haan….Itna darr rahi ho vo bhi iss kagaz ke tukde se ya uss towel vale note se...Do you think such kiddish behaviour of someone really silly can separate us or break us?? Itna weak hai hamara relation ke koi bhi kahin se bhi aake kuch bhi karega aur hum usse affect ho jayenge?? Might be some rival’s cheap trick after yesterday’s successful exhibition….Let the police handle this and don’t worry…” She finally gave an assuring smile while he kissed her forehead and they had breakfast.. Everyone assured her on the breakfast table and kept her busy with the lunch preparations while Sidharth spoke to the commissioner and increased the security in and around the house. He didn’t show but he was worried…
The lunch was ready, the table was set and at the same time Gautam entered the house with a bouquet of red roses. He went towards SidNaaz and handed over the bouquet to Shehnaaz saying, “Red Roses for the beautiful lady dolled up in the red dress…” He had a devilish smirk while Shehnaaz passed a fake smile and said, “Well, Thank you Mr. Kapoor but there was no need for this. I don’t like roses at all...Jitne sundar hote hain utne hi kaante bhi hote hain isme…” Gautam replied evilly, “Haan vaise gulab bhi ajeeb hai...Kab, kahan, kiska khoon baha den kya pata...Phool bhi lal, lahu bhi laal...What a combination right Dr. Shukla…” She faintly smiled and said, “If there were no prickly thorns, the rose wouldn’t have been so precious.. There is a way to look at everything….Learn to see things the other way...Leave it apart...Lunch is ready...Come on let’s go Mr. Kapoor…” Gautam headed towards the table with Sidharth, Shehnaaz passed on the bouquet to the staff and moved towards the table…. She was about to sit when the jug of juice slipped from Gautam’s hand and fell on the chair beside Sidharth as well as on Shehnaaz’s dress...He stood up, took a few tissue papers and said, “Oops...Sorry Miss Dr...Meri vajah se aapki dress kharaab ho gayi...Wait...Let me clean it for you…” At the same time Sidharth got up, held his wrist very tightly making him wince, took the tissue papers from his hand while giving him a death stare and said, “I can help my wife better than you Mr. Kapoor...Vaise bhi kuch daag jaate kahan hain…Unhe toh nikal ke fenkna padta hai life se... Aap lunch kijiye…Hum aate hain…” He told the staff to clean the mess and took Shehnaaz to the room… He slammed the door behind him and angrily said, “Ye Gautam ka toh main muh tod dunga kasam se...Kitna irritating aur chipku kisam ka insaan hai ye...Itna bada investor hai par akal dhele ki nahi hai...Gadha kahin ka...Main tumhari vajah se chup reh gaya...Varna personal-professional gaya bhaad mein...Kaise dekh raha tha vo tumhe...Aur haan gulab ke phool my foot….” Shehnaaz sat beside him, put a finger on his lips, hugged him, rubbed his back and said, “Bass...Bass mere angry young man...Itna gussa bhi theek nahi hai...Humne bhi toh phir usse koi badhava nahi diya na...We replied with equal force right...Jo cheez business ke liye beneficial hai usse chhodna bhi toh nahi chahiye na...Logically socho...This would be the last time I would be meeting that guy…” Sidharth reciprocated the hug and said, “Hmm...Par iske baad agar usne kuch bhi kiya toh you won’t stop me and that’s for sure…Mere liye tumse zyaada important kuch nahi hai...Business bhi nahi…” She broke the hug and said, “Acha baba...Nahi rokungi...Ab shaant..” He smiled and said, “Ab jao aur change karo...Dress ko dry clean mat karana...Phenk doh...I don’t like red anymore...Wear something white or yellow…” She said, “Okay boss” and went to change…

PROMO: “Sidharth….Sidharth koi hai...Please help…”...................Aise kaise gayab ho gaya vo...Uske pair pe lagi hai...Zyaada durr nahi gaya hoga...Get hold of him at any cost...

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NOW?? WHO IS THE MYSTERY MAN?? ARE GAUTAM’S INTENTIONS RIGHT OR WRONG?? WHAT WILL SIDHARTH DO?? STAY TUNED TO KNOW...NEXT PART WILL COME EARLIER THAN MY USUAL TIME ONLY IF I GET GOOD COMMENTS...