CHAPTER-11

~~”Rishte banana jitna aasan hai unhe nibhana utna hi mushkil...Rishton ki ye dor bohot nazuk hoti hai, ek jhatka diya nahi ke samjho toot gayi aur jo ye tooti toh phir vaise na jud paati hai...Seedhe saadhe makhmali rishton mein bhala githano ki jagah kahan...Banana, sambhalna aur nibhana teeno alag alag shabd hi nahi balki alag alag pehlu hain ek rishte ke...Kabhi kabhi main sochta hun ke kya ye pyaar bilkul vaisa hi rahega jaisa abhi hai...Kya hum khare utrenge zindagi ke har imtehaan mein…”~~

~~1 Year Later~~
Shehnaaz came with two cups of tea in the room and saw Sidharth still sleeping like a cute yet stubborn kid. She kept the tea on the table near the window and then went near Sidharth’s side of bed to wake him up. She caressed his hair and said, “Sidharth uth na meri jaan...Dekh it’s already 8, agar abhi bhi soyega toh you’ll surely get late for office…” He like a pampered kid snuggled into her in sleep and lovingly said in his sleepy voice, “Bas 2 minute aur baby…” She replied, “Chai bana ke le aayi hun main...Thandi ho jayegi...Chal jaldi jaldi uth and freshen up…” He just said ‘hmm’ in response which made her a little angry. She picked up the alarm clock kept on the side table, increased its volume, switched on the alarm and kept it near his ear… The alarm rang within seconds and he woke up with a jerk with the loud noise. He irritatingly switched off the alarm and said, “Ye kaun sa tarika hai kisi ko uthane ka yaar Shehnaaz…” Shehnaaz folded her hands near her chest and said, “Pyaar se baal sehla kar kaunsa aap uth rahe thee patidev ji…” He gave her a look and said, “Pyaar se nahi uth raha tha toh matlab ab tum apne iss pyaare se, cute se pati ko aise uthaogi...Wow...I mean one should learn the art of waking up a person from his sweet dream land in a scary way from you…” She gave him a cute angry look and said, “Shakal dekho apni...Bilkul kisi paanch saal ke bache jaise lag rahe ho...Aise toh bada sher bane phirte ho aur abhi ek alarm clock se darr gaye…” Saying this she moved toward the cupboard, took out his clothes and dragged him to the washroom…. He went to take a bath while Shehnaaz heated the tea again..
When she came back Sidharth was on a phone call with his manager. She passed him the cup and sat beside him as he was sounding tensed.

Sidharth: What do you mean Mr. Sharma?? Aise kaise bookings suddenly cancel ho gayi...And how is it possible ke Delhi ke kisi bhi hotel mein ek bhi hall nahi mil raha hai exhibition ke liye…
Mr. Sharma: Sir vo actually booking cancel nahi hui...Booking ka process hamare end pe complete nahi hua tha and now they are not ready to lend any kind of support… I am extremely sorry for this kind of carelessness…
Sidharth: How can you be so careless Mr. Sharma?? Aap jaante hain na ke ye deal aur ye exhibition dono hi hamari company ke liye kitne important hain...Agar kuch bhi hota hai toh company ko bohot bada loss face karna padega...Market mein hamari reputation down ho jayegi…
Mr. Sharma: I am sorry sir...I can understand...Main apni taraf se puri koshish kar raha hun sab handle karne ki…
Sidharth: Oh really...Aap koshish kar rahe hain…. First of all, this has happened because of your negligent attitude towards work...I could have fired you for this right away...Don’t force me to lose my cool...I don’t need your failed attempts, I need solutions as soon as possible…
Saying so, he disconnected the call and threw the phone on bed in anger. Shehnaaz stood up and held him close by pulling him into a tight hug….She was constantly rubbing his back when Sidharth said, “Shehnaaz ye project bohot important hai….Hamare kayin saare foreign investors aur clients parso hi Delhi aa rahe hain...Agar hall arrange nahi hua and that too in a good and reputed hotel then we are gone…” She broke the hug, made him sit on the bed, gave him a glass of water, held his hand and said, “Ek tareeka hai Sidharth..” He looked at her pleadingly for the first time, she assured him by her confident look and said, “Delhi mein I am sure iss festive season mein ab koi acha hall milna possible nahi hai...Na hamare paas utna time hai toh kyun na hum hamara Udaipur mein jo farmhouse hai usse use karein...Security arrangements vahan bhi ho sakte hain...Bas ek proper secure van arrange karo to get the jewelry shifted...Ek ek arrangement hum khud dekhenge...Flight tickets tum Delhi to Udaipur ki book kardo sabki...Inform them about the change in venue stating the reason as royalty of that place… Hum kal hi nikal jaate hain..Dono airports se sabko receive karne ka arrangement is not a big thing I suppose…” He smiled widely and hugged her while saying, “You know you are the best Shehnaaz...Meri lucky charm ho tum ….Kitna perfect idea hai ye...You always save me from the slightest of problems at the last moment...I love you, I love you, I love you meri jaan….Acha suno mom, di, Shehbaaz aur baaki sabko bhi boldo to pack their bags...Hum saath jayenge toh kaafi help aur support rahega…” She nodded and went out to speak to everyone…

PROMO: Oh my god Sidharth...Ye maine kya kardiya...Itni badi misunderstanding...Bahar investors hain...We have just 20 minutes………….Hello Mr. Kapoor...The talented lady is my wife...Nice to have you at the exhibition by the way……………...He twirled her around, held her close and whispered in a husky voice, “Mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hai vo kapoor bass baat khatam...Famous hoga vo apne ghar mein...Tumse jitna dur rahe better hai…”................”Sidharth please na yaar...Usko lunch pe toone invite kiya hai aur ab chid ke mujhse baitha hai...Ye kya baat hui...Aur vaise bhi kaunsa hum Udaipur mein ghar basane aaye hain...Let it be…”

WHO IS MR. KAPOOR?? KYA EK MESS CLEAR HOTE HI HOGI EK NAYE TWIST KI ENTRY?? STAY TUNED TO KNOW…. DON’T FORGET TO DROP IN YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION...