Bodies

Just wanted to say , i did not get my one shot book back 😀😀🔫🔫 .
Y'all's comments really cheer me up during class so thank u guys 🥺❤️
Also , 10k on this book ? that's insane !!
Tw- ⚠️mentions of abuse , r*pe and swearing ⚠️

"Tonight the body of 52 year old Steven Westcott was found bloodied and beaten in front of the police station. With the body was found a note with audio recordings. The police hasn't released a statement, but hopefully we will hear something soon, as...."

Tony and Wade sighed as they watched the news. "What if they trace it back to us?" Wade asked.

"They won't, you're literally Deadpool" Tony said.

"Right , what if they trace it back to you?"

"Rude of you to assume they can Wilson" Tony shot back.

"Fair. Also , where's Peter? It's been a few hours..." Wade trailed off as he counted with his fingers.

Tony rolled his eyes as he pulled out his phone.

"You have reached the voicemail of ***-***-**** . 'Hi , it's Peter , sorry i didn't answer , i'll get back to you soon ... or if i want. You know what to do after the beep"

"No answer" Tony said as he called again , only to go to voicemail, but this time without any rings.

Wade pulled out his phone too , and was left in voicemail. "Hey Petey-Pie , it's almost curfew for your cute ass. Get home safely honey" Wade said in a cheery voice.

"What !" Wade said after Tony gave him a look.

"You just called Peter 'Petey-Pie' and told him to get his 'cute ass home' ." Tony said slowly.

"What ? It's cute shut up" Wade rolled his eyes.

"God it's obvious, why didn't i notice sooner?" Tony murmured to himself.

"Hmm ?" Wade question with a tilt of his head.

"The crush you have on Peter. Christ, it's like it's radiating off of you"

"Hey- I do not!" Wade said quickly.

"Sure Mister 'Imma' call Peter Petey-Pie and tell him he has a cute ass' " Tony said.

"Fineeee" Wade drawled out embarrassedly "I may have a tiny tiny crush on Petey , but you can't tell him!" Wade admitted.

"Tiny is an understatement"

"Stopppppp, is it that obvious?" Wade winced.

Tony could tell Wade was feeling insecure about all this so he decided to not mess with him.

"I can tell , but knowing Peter , he's probably oblivious to it"

"How would you know?"

"Have you met Peter? Christ , kid's more oblivious to everything than a damn 5 year old" Tony smiled.

"I don't want to make it weird" Wade admitted quietly, something that he rarely does.

"You haven't noticed? Oh god" Tony rolled his eyes again.

"Noticed what ? Is it obvious he doesn't like me back?" Wade panicked.

"I- No , the kid is head over heels for you. Christ , i guess both of you guys are more oblivious to everything than a 5 year old" Tony murmured the last part.

"But also Wilson, if you ever so dare hurt a single hair on Pete's head, i'll make sure to find out a way to actually kill you" Tony scowled.

"I- Uh, yea Mister Anthony Stark" Wade gulped.

"I hate you" Tony rolled his eyes at the use of his first name.

Wade smiled. Jumping when his phone pinged.

Petey-Pieeee - Wade !
Petey-Pieeee- Pls help , someone is following me !
Petey-Pieeee- I don't think they know i know , but please
Petey-Pieeee- *insert location*

"Oh fuck" Wade said as he got up off the couch and walked to get his katanas.

"Was that Peter ? What did he say?" Tony asked worriedly as he also stood up.

"He's been followed, he said he thinks the other person doesn't know he knows he's being followed so we might have a head start but we need to go now" Wade said without taking a breath in between.

"Shit"

Tony and Wade both got ready and left the apartment in record time. They got to the location quickly. But didn't see Peter.

"Hands up or i'll kill him!" A man jumped out from the alley holding Peter with a gun against his temple.

Tony and Wade quickly put their hands up. More men coming out from the alley.

"What do you guys want ? We can give you anything" Tony said.

"This little bitch is the one that got Steven arrested" The man pushed the gun into Peters temple.

"Steven was the little bitch that was hurting Peter" Tony said angrily. Wade clenching his fist.

"Well , he had every right to. Look at this little bitch. I bet he liked the c*ck in him" (sorry , i don't like that word 😩😭)

Tony put up his hand, charging the repulsor . Suddenly all the men surrounding Peter took out their guns and pointed it at him.

"Go ahead, we'll shoot" A guy snarled.

"Boys!" The guy holding Peter called. "Now" he whispered.

The group of men charged towards Tony and Deadpool. The guys holding Peter injected him with a needle, it's contents making Peter limp almost immediately.

Tony and Wade fought the guys, but were trying more to get them out of the way to get to Peter.

They lost sight of him for one second

And then Peters gone

_________________________________________

Peter groggily woke up. Trying to look around. When his vision finally cleared up he saw some of the guys from the alley surrounding him.

"Little Spider is up" someone said.

Peter panicked. Did they know he was Spider-man?

Almost as if reading his thoughts, some said

"We've been watching you. Following you since before Steven went into custody. It seemed impossible that a tiny, skinny , broken boy was Queens Hero" he started. "I guess the world is full of surprises" .

"Your boyfriends fucked Steven up real bad. It's fair we do the same to you" A tall man with tattoos on his face said.

"Pl-please we can- we can work this out i-" Peter gasped out.

"Shh shh little baby, don't need to cry"'A man said as he caressed Peters check with the back of hand. "You can't get out of this even if you tried"

Peter was distracted by the man, that he didn't even see the syringe enter his arm.

He let the darkness overcome him.