Theres a monster standing on the other side

A/N- Wow look ! Another chapter 🙃🙂🙃🙂

Wade opened the door

And suddenly Peter couldn't breathe

"Does Peter Parker live here?" a gruff voice said. Wade was going to answer , but when he looked back and saw Peter, pale and shocked , he knew exactly who he was talking to. Wade swung at Steven , the hardest that he could. He heard a sickening crunch as Steven stepped back and cradled his now broken nose.

Wade lifted up his leg and kicked Steven in the stomach. Steven bended over in pain. "You hurt Peter one more time. And i'll grind you to dust with my bare hands. Got it son of a bitch?" Wade said , tone unbelievably dark , and scary as he grabbed Steven by the collar. Steven nods tentatively and Wade throws him to the ground. Wade enters the apartment and slams the door shut.

Right as he turned around, Peter collapsed. Luckily Wade caught him. He brushed Peter curls back gently , and lifted him up and set him down on the bed.

He waited by the bed til Peter woke up , which luckily, wasn't that long.

Peter shot up straight, heaving for a breath. "Shh shh baby boy , it's me , Wade. The man is gone. He's gone , you're safe" Wade said as he gently approached Peter.

Peter then started sobbing , his hand flew to his mouth to cover his cries but it wasn't helping much. Wade slowly wrapped his arms around Peter , and Peter just fell into his embrace and cried.

"It'll be ok babe. You'll be ok. You are safe. I'll never let anything happen to you alright?" Wade said comfortingly. "What if something does happen?" Peter asked timidly. "Over my dead body! , which , by the way , i'm immortal" Wade said. That luckily got a small giggle out of Peter , which made Wade smile.

"Peter.... do you want to press charges?" Wade asked. Peter stiffened. "I-I-I don't know" Peter said. And it was true , he didn't know. Because pressing charges meant saying what happened to him , acknowledging what he went trough , effectively, making it real. His life was going to be locked away in a drawer, in a file , all cramped with all the other lost cases.

"Well , whatever you choose , I'll support" Wade said. Even though he would prefer, for peace of mind , for Peter to press charges. But if Peter didn't want to , then , Wade will support him.

Peter eventually fell asleep , Wade didn't , staying awake in case anything was going to barge in and steal his little bean, or , commonly known as , Peter.

Wade was just thinking about all the gifts he could by for Peter , yes , he's a sucker for gifts and romance.

(Yellow- abc White-abc ) (yep , Deadpool's boxes are in(: )

A burrito blanket would be cool , cuz Peter is like a little burrito

Shut up, get him a necklace

He hasn't even asked Peter to be his boyfriend White!

He gets the necklace.....and then confesses his immense feelings towards Peter :)

Proclaim your love towards Peter with a burrito blanket

Necklace!

Burrito blanket!!

NECKLACE!

BURRITOOOO BLANKETTTTT!!!

A FUCKING NECKLA-

A knock interrupted Wades little people talking. Wade tightened his grip on Peter. He planned to ignore it until they knocked again... and again .....andddd again. Wade sighed and gently untangled himself from Peter , sighing in relief when Peter didn't wake up. Wade walked up to the door and opened it , clenching his fists just in case.

"Wilson"

"Oh , hi Teeny Stank" Wade said towards Tony. Tony rolled his eyes in annoyance but shook it off. "Where's Pete?" Tony asked looking around Wade to see if he could spot Peter. "He's sleeping , he , uhm , had a little incident" Wade winced. "What happened?" Tony asked sternly. Wade was going to let Peter tell Tony when he was ready , but , Tony needed to know.

Wade sighed and rubbed his eye. "Come in and take a seat , it's time I tell you" Wade said as he stepped aside for Tony to enter. Tony entered and sat on the couch . Wade said in front of Tony and looked at his feet before looking at Tony. "What do you have to tell me?" Tony asked , almost impatiently. "Steven Westcott...

Wade told Tony everything he knew , leaving out details he knew Peter wouldn't really like Tony knowing.

When Wade finished , he realized something.

Both him and Tin Man , wanted to kill the motherfucker called Steven.

|*\*|*\*|*\*|*\*|*\*|*\*|*\*|*\*|*\*|*\*|*\*|*\*|*\*|*\*|*\|*\*|

Tee hee , i updated early :)
I'd love feedback , so feel free to comment :)