Sorry guys

After a lot of thinking,, ive decided to quit this book. If anyone wants to take it and continue it themselves ...then go for it lol. I just feel like this book is wrong ?

I wrote this when i started out writing fanfic. i was testing the waters ig? i now realize that the themes in this book are really hard, and bad. I really hate how i approached these themes when i started, it could be really damaging to someone who reads it. I love all my supporters so much, and i'm happy some of you guys enjoy the storyline, but for me it feels wrong to write this, idk.

I would never ever want to glorify something as horrible as SA, and although i never did it in this book, i know some people can interpret it as such.

I didn't have bad intentions while writing the book, and i just want to clarify that.

I wrote this book as a way to...idk, show how i was feeling through a trauma worse than mine so i could feel better in a sense ? i felt guilty for feeling the way i am, so I put my own feelings, with dealing with a worse trauma (obviously trauma isn't comparable, and shouldn't be compared. everyone copes differently, ik that now) . i don't know how to describe, but part of me now feels guilty for writing this book and idk why.

But yeah, it's been lovely to have you guys all love my works and send me amazing messages. But i'll leave this book up to here.

If anyone wants to continue it, feel free !