Until death do us part

A/N- Sooo, it's been a hot minute since i've updated. I'm so sorry :( , i struggled a whole lot during summer and a lot of shit just keep coming and coming. I've been getting better in some aspects but some keep getting worse. Oh well :((. School sucks but here's another chapter. Also , i love all the comments you guys leave teehee , a lot of them are really funny. Y'all plotting to kill Steven has me DYING.

Tw- Swearing , torture and mentions of r*pe⚠️

(This is what y'all have been waiting for 😼)

"Wade" Peter mumbled groggily as he walked out of the bedroom. Peter could smell the familiar scent of pancakes and ... Tony's cologne ??.

"Mister Stark? Was he here?" Peter asked as he approached the couch. He widened his eyes slightly when he saw Tony sitting at the couch.

"Hey Petey-pie ! Come over here for some pancakes. Your little cute self needs some delicious food !" Wade said way to excitedly for 7am.

"Coming !" Peter said. "Hi Mister Stark , uh- , i ... what's up??" Peter asked awkwardly.

"Just talking to crazy guy here" Tony said as he rolled his eyes towards Wade.

"Hey! Rude ! , no pancakes for you" Wade yelled one fake offense. "I don't care that he's a billionaire, he ain't getting no pancakes, he gets bread" Wade mumbled to White.

The three of them ate breakfast, Wade and Peter ate pancakes while Tony ate bread , but with jam so it was good.

"I'm going to patrol guys . See y'all later" Peter said as he went towards the room to put on his suit.

"Should he be patrolling?" Tony asked concerned.

"Eh , probably not, we won't be able to stop him. And anyways , ain't this the perfect time to chop off that asshole's dick" Wade said nonchalantly.

"I- True, what's the plan?" Tony smirked.

__

Peter had gone out to patrol , while Tony and Wade left together.

They both arrived at Peters old apartment.

"Do i knock ? or do you want to do the honors ?" Wade asked as he turned towards Tony.

Tony rolled his eyes as he brought his hand to knock on the door. They both heard a grunt and some shuffling right before the door opened.

When Wade saw that nasty ass face he wasted to time in punching it , knocking Steven out.

"Wade! We had to do it inside ! People are going to look!" Tony whisper-yelled.

"It's fine Teenybopper, it's Queens , people mind their business" Wade said as he picked up Stevens body and carried it like a sack of potatoes.

"Don't call me a teenybopper ever again" Tony said as he glared at Wade , but with no heat behind it.

"Chill out Stank" Wade said as he rolled his eyes in turn.

They both drove up to a warehouse and strapped Steven to a table. Tony prepared cameras and audio recordings, hiding them so Steven couldn't see them.

They both waited for Steven to wake up. "Can i punch him first?" Wade asked sweetly.

"Hey! You already punched him , my turn now Wilson" Tony said as he frowned.

"I'm stronger" Wade replied as he stuck out his tongue towards Tony.

"Oh , real mature Wade" Tony rolled his eyes.

"i-" Wade started but was soon interrupted by Steven waking up.

"Why hello there dumbass , you have an appointment right now for some torture" Tony said as he glared daggers at Steven.

"Lame" Wade mumbled. "That was a boring joke , right readers ?" Wade asked.

"Readers ?" Steven asked.

"Oh oops , broke the fourth wall hehe" Wade said as he shrugged and giggled.

"You're literally crazy , anyways" Tony mumbled to himself rather loudly. "I'm guessing you already know why you're here right ? Asshole" Tony asked.

"I- 'Cus Peter?" Steven laughed. "The bitch deserved it, he's the reason May is gone".

"He didn't do anything you dick! You didn't have to abuse him and r-"

"Fuck him? Haha , i bet he liked it. Almost as if he were begging for it" Steven smirked.

Tony stalked towards Steve and punched him , cutting his cheekbone with his ring. "Bitch" muttered Steven.

"You have a big storm coming motherfucker" Wade said , voice cold and low, and very much scary.

While Tony and Wade had their fun torturing Steven ,they got a confession out of him.

"Admit it or i swear to god i'll chop off your small dick!" Tony threatened as he laid a knife on Stevens throat.

"Look i- i swear , he was begging for it man , he wanted it" Steven said scared.

"Did he say no or tell you to stop?!" Wade yelled.

"N-No-"

"DONT LIE TO ME" Tony yelled as he pressed the knife harder.

"Yes! Yes , he said no ! i'm sorry , please let me go" Steven said as tears pooled in his eyes.

"Oh i'm sorry does this hurt?" Wade asked faking concern , and when Steven nodded , Wade snapped two of his fingers.

Steven let out a guttural scream.

"Ha!" Tony laughed "This ain't over yet".

A few hours later a bloodied Steven was left in front of the police station , the audio tapes strapped to his chest.

But where was Peter ?

————————————————————-
Hope you guys enjoyed!! I love you all sooo much literally ✨