Meeting His Family(Chapter 13)

Start from the beginning

Rènzo💛:I want to take you to my parents house. Our family is having a barbecue and I want you to be my date.

My mom also wants you there. Are you going to be available to come ?

I smiled at the message, I'd love to spend time with him and his family.

I replied saying :

Yes I'd love to come, are you going to come pick me up , or should I drive ?

I put the phone down and walked to my dresser. I took up my cocoa butter and moisturized my skin. I took off my towel , put on my underwear and went back on to the bed. I layed on my stomach and took up my phone.

Lorènzo had replied to my text.

Rènzo💛: I can come pick you up. I'll be there in about an hour. I'm finishing up some work at the office.

I replied to his message saying:

Ok see you soon 😁

My phone dinged soon after.

Rènzo💛: Okay gorgeous😊.

I smiled and got up from the bed. I made my way over to my closet and walked in. I decided to wear a pair of jean pants, since it was the last week of November and it was getting really cold. I chose some light washed blue jeans with a white t-shirt. I also grabbed a light pink denim jacket just incase the temperature fell even lower.

(Janessa's outfit above

(Janessa's outfit above.) Let's just imagine her hair is curly.

I walked out of the closet, with the clothes in my hands. I grabbed my deodorant and sprayed it onto my arm pits. I removed the scarf from my egdes and smiled in content at the laid swoops.I sprayed perfume on my chest and neck and slipped on my t-shirt. I put on my pants and shrugged on the jacket. I took up a small black purse and put in some money, my debit card,my keys and a tube of lip balm.

I grabbed my phone and walked into the kitchen ,I took out the box of pizza that I ordered at three AM this morning. I got hungry and I was too lazy to cook. I only ate a couple of slices last night so I took out three of the remaining slices. I put them into a small dish and put them into the microwave.

I checked my phone to see that I had a missed call from Rènzo.I must of put my phone on silent by accident. I turned up the volume and returned his call.

It rang about two times until he picked up the phone. I greeted him saying , " Hey Lorènzo, sorry I missed your call I was getting ready and my phone volume was turned down." I could hear that he was on the road , because there were many cars honking.

He said, " That's okay, have you eaten or do you want me to bring you something ?"

I smiled and replied with ." I'm heating up a few slices of pizza to eat, but thanks for the offer."

" Oh okay , I'll be there in like ten minutes. See you soon love. He said.

I raised my eyebrows at the new name he had for me , I didn't question it though. " Okay Rènzo."

He hung up as I heard the microwave go off. I walked over to it and took out my pizza.

Hot pizza is much better than cold.

I let it cool for a couple of seconds before I put a slice of the pepperoni pizza into my mouth.

I ate the three slices in about ten minutes then walked into the living room ?

I sat on the couch and scrolled through Instagram for a bit. I saw that my recent post from the night of the ball, had gotten ten thousand likes. I replied to some of the comments, until I heard a knock on my door.

I walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Lorènzo. I started getting nervous when I saw him , I don't know why. I shrugged off the feeling and opened the door.

He stood there wearing a pair of blue jeans and a fitted blue t-shirt.

I smiled at him as he pulled me into a hug . He leaned down and held onto my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck . He lightly squeezed me for a while, letting go after about a mimute. We pulled away looking into each other's eyes.

" Hi Lorènzo." I said with a wide smile on my face. "Hey Nessa, you look amazing ." He looked at my outfit and looked down on me with a bright smile. " Thanks Rènzo,you look amazing as well ."

He smiled and asked " Are you ready ? " I turned around saying " Give me a minute please." I washed out and rinsed the dish I ate the pizza out of and put it onto the dish rack. I walked to the couch and grabbed my purse and phone off of the coffee table.

I walked back over to him and he reached out his hand to me. I place my small hand in his large one and we walked out of the apartment. I used my other hand to take my keys out and closed the door.

We walked hand in hand to his car in the parking lot. Today he was driving a sleek black Bugatti. How many cars did this man have ? I kept my thoughts to my self, as he opened the passenger door for me and I went into the car and sat in the seat. He walked around to the other side and sat down also. He started the car and we drove off into the direction of his parents' house. I have a feeling that today is definitely going to be quite interesting .

To Be Continued.😇

Brief Author's Note : Did you enjoy this chapter ? if so please like and comment. Also please follow me to get notified when I post a new chapter.

Also please let me know if you want a chapter in Lorènzo's POV?

Anyways I hope you have a good day or night. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my book, I really appreciate it. - Love, Jada.