༺✾ Burdened Heart ✾༻

[XIII]

⋆﹥━━━━━━━~✧♕✧~━━━━━━━﹤⋆

The morning was unexpectedly a beginning of many untold truths to be unfolded because of some events of the night before

The morning was unexpectedly a beginning of many untold truths to be unfolded because of some events of the night before. Their undeniable love didn't go unseen by someone.

The two lovers poured their hearts out crying together the whole night and Jungkook assured him with his uncountable kisses, holding the younger in his embrace and reminding him of his promises until the younger calmly fell asleep in his embrace, leaving him to admire him with teary eyes.

Jungkook craved to hold him all this while and now watching him this way had pity laced in his eyes. He just wanted to protect him from any harm or heartbreak and poorly this time he was the one to cause him pain.

Now in the morning, Prince Jungkook woke up before the sun could rise, chirps of birds had filled the room as the elder sat up on the bed, untangling his arms around the younger male.

Taehyung was still asleep, lips slightly parted as prince Jungkook bent down, leaving gentle kisses on his face.

As he parted away, he found the pair of hazel eyes flickering and falling into his, a genuine smile homing on his face.

"Good morning." He greeted the younger boy who was involuntarily stretching his arms and curling around his neck.

Jungkook leaned over to leave pepper kisses all over his face and neck before trying to sit up.

"Jungkookie~~" the younger muttered softly, clinging on his body and not letting him go.

"I have to go darling." Jungkook whispered after another chaste kiss against Taehyung's pouty lips.

"I have to talk to mom and dad before the gathering." Jungkook informed with a serious voice, tensing Taehyung's body with fear.

The younger bit his bottom lip, agreeing with a heavy heart and letting go off his arms.

"Everything will be alright." With another kiss on top of his head, the elder prince got up to leave, leaving the younger prince watching his way with sparkling eyes, praying for things to be alright.

~♕~

"Mom, I think we need to talk." Jungkook was now standing at the door of the room where his parents were staying.

The prince had gotten ready for the day in his classic attire, parted hair and a gloom of youth on his face that seemed a bit faded after some events.

"Wow, you are so early? Come in." The Jeon King gestured to his son to come as the Queen was still sitting in front of the mirror, her hair being done by the servant of the Kim Kingdom.

Queen Jeon gestured to the lady to leave who was doing her hair, now leaving the parents and the son in the room together.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Jeon King asked and the Queen stood up to face them.