Mrs Phillips (Pov)

I was gonna check up on Becca cause I just didn't see her around the party.

What could be wrong, on getting to her room I saw a boy lying on her bed and thought she brought a man to my house.

I walk closer and saw Miguel completely naked with the Duvet cover on him then I notice the blood stain on the bed.

I started panicking I knew something wasn't right here, I check all over the place for Becca but I couldn't find her, I tried her phone but it was ringing right here in her room.

I woke up Miguel, Stop Mom please go I need my sleep please after I shouted at him he eventually woke up.

Wait wait Mom do you guy change my room settings for the birthday party why does it look so girly.
After looking around for a while it then dawned on him and seeing the blood stain on the bed that he has done something bad.

Mom believe me I swear I don't remember anything, can you please explain everything to me.

For heaven sake Miguel you are in Becca's room, I need to find her.

I went downstairs and quickly send Aspirin and water to Miguel room I saw how he was holding his head and notice that he had too much to to drink and Miguel doesn't drink like that but for now I need to find Becca.

Becca's Pov

Thanks so much Nath am so grateful, I can't tell Nath what happened and why I left the house he promised to get me an apartment which I am grateful for far from the school and the Philip's place, he promise to help me with the transfer and promise to always be there for me and be a big brother to me.

Nath POV

I always see Becca as my kid Sis and nothing more.

Truth be told I Love Samantha very much but I don't like her attitude and I always think about ways to change her and I hope she isn't involve in Becca's predicament. I would definitely never forgive her if she is involve, Becca refuse to tell me anything and am confuse right now.

Though everyone knows am the President Son and last born but I never act like a spoilt child, My Mum and Dad are against us acting spoilt.

I decided I need to get Becca a new phone, because the place she would be staying is gonna be a 2hours drive from here and am gonna miss her so much.