Jealousy

Sierras POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night after having nightmares. Draco was still asleep and I didn't dare to wake him up so I just curled up next to him and went back to sleep. I woke up againg later screaming because the nightmares came back.

"Hey are you okay?" Draco asked panicking as he woke up to me screaming.

"Sorry I just had a nightmare" I said shakingly.

Draco pulled me close to him and told me that it was fine, but it really wasn't. The nightmare I had was terrifying... I saw Draco telling Voldemort about me just to save himself from getting killed. Would he really do that?

It was pretty early so we just cuddled before classes would start.

"Hey you never told me what you said to Pansy so she wouldn't tell anyone about me hitting her.." I said quietly.

"Well.. Pansy knows that I'm a deatheater so I told her I would get Voldemort to recruit her if she told anyone" He said.

Oh wow.. How could I ever thank him enough? I only got one idea on my mind since words wouldn't be enough. I got on top of Draco and kissed him. He looked at me suprised as I went under the blanket..

"Sierra.. What are you doing?" He asked quietly.

"Thanking you" I said and took his tip in my mouth.

I started slowly taking him deeper and deeper in my mouth. It sounded like he was really enjoying himself, because all I could hear was quiet moans coming from him. I placed both of my hands around his pulsing cock and started twisting them in different directions while sucking on his tip. That really threw him off the edge and he came in my mouth. I got up and threw the blanket off of me and swallowed his cum proudly.

"You know I really have to return the favor" He said smirking.

"Maybe later, we're gonna be late for class!" I said and started changing into my uniform.

Draco looked at me disappointed, but started to change too.

"Meet me here tonight at 9pm" He said as he walked out of the secret room.

Oh okay guess I don't really have a choise now. I wonder what he has in mind.. Well I know part of it, but still.

Dracos POV:

I left right after I changed in my uniforms. God I was in way too good mood after this morning, but I can't let anyone see that.

"How the fuck did you manage to shrink your robe?" Blaise asked me laughing.

What? Oh shit I took Sierras robe and now she has mine. Gotta go find her and change I look like an idiot. I ignored Blaise and sprinted towards the secret room hoping that she would still be there. Well she wasn't.. How the fuck am I gonna find her? Wait okay she has potions right now so I have to go there. I was almost there when I saw her hugging Cedrick fucking Dickory and I quickly went behind the corner to hide. I know that they are just friends, but that looked way too intimate.. Am I jealous? Oh fuck that! I desided to skip all classes and just went to the secret room and locked the door.

It was way past 8pm.. Sierra would be here soon since I invited her, but I don't want to see her right now.. How could I ever get jealous this has gone way too far. Also it was Cedrick Diggory that I was jealous of and that shit was way too low for me.

Sierras POV:

I noticed that Draco had taken my robe so I had to wear his. It smelled amazing and was so comfy so I desided that I wouldn't even try to find him to change. He propably looked so dumb wearing my tiny robe. I laughed at my thought and then I saw Cedrick. This would be the perfect time to explain what happened at the party.. I told him that I got sick so I had been in the hospital for couple of days and well of course that wasn't true, but he believed it thankfully. We hugged and went to the potions class together.

It was now late so I was walking to the secret room since Draco told me to be there tonight. I was so excited because it had been a good day amd now it would get even better. I got to the room and tried to open the door but it was locked so I knocked on it couple of times. No one opened... Maybe he was just running late I should just wait for a moment. Well that moment turned into an hour so I got worried. I hurried to the Slytherin house and asked Goyle if he has seen Draco. He looked at me weirdly at first, but then just told me he hasn't seen him all day.. Where is he? Maybe he just had something urgent at home and went there. Maybe..

I went to bed, but it felt so weird sleeping alone after last night. At morning I went to ask Goyle againg if he had seen him. He hadn't and told me he was getting worried too. He would've told me if he had to go home.. Unless he was mad at me for some reason, but I haven't done anything wrong. At least I think so.