The commonroom

Sierras POV:

I hadn't seen Draco at all after our little meet up in the callsroom after my detention and I had no idea what Draco had in mind telling me to meet him at he Slytherin commonroom. Propably not anything sex related since everyone in the dorms would here everything.
It was 11 o'clock so I was starting to get nervous. I changed in to my silcy pyjamas to atleast impress him by my looks. We had just hooked up so I felt a little akward meeting him.
When it was midnight I went down to the commonroom as guietly as I could and when I got there to my suprise it was empty. I sat down at the couch near the fireplace and just waited.
It had been almost an hour when the boys dormroom opened slowly.

"Meet me at midnight he said.. well it's fucking 1am!" I whispered angrily.

He looked at me weirdly almost like he was suprised that I was there.

"Well you could've just left" He whispered as he walked to the couch.

He sat next to me leaving a space between us.

"So why did you want to meet me here?" I asked calmly trying to look him in the eyes but he was looking at the ground.

There was silence for a moment as I waited for him to speak.

"You know that it was just a one time thing right? And that there's nothing between us.." He said still looking at the ground.

His eyes moved from the ground and he was now looking at me dead in the eyes. I didn't answer to him directly. Honestly I had no idea what to say. All my previous hookups were a one night thing so I didn't know why he felt like he had to make sure I knew that it was just like that.

"Good. Also don't tell anyone I don't want them to know that I had sex with some dirty mudblood" Draco said after a while of me not saying anything.

"Wow.. That really would mess with your reputation wouldn't it" I said sarcastically.

"It would. Also why did you get expelled from that boring girlschool of yours?" Draco asked way too directly.

I hadn't told anyone here so it would be easier to make new friends but that didn't really work since I still had no friends.

"Kicked a girls ass because she was being a bitch but don't tell anyone if you don't want them to know about what happened between us" I said guietly almost embarrased.

"I see you got a little anger issues little girl.. Don't worry I won't tell anyone" He said smirking at me.

He was right I got anger issues. Propably got that from my father Tom Riddle... Ofcourse no one knew about that everyone just thought that my father was some muggle because that's what my mom had told to everyone. I was at Beauxbatons because my mom was too afraid to put me here at Hogwarts but since there was no other school to transfer to after what happened.. here I was.
My mom had met Voldemort here when he was still Tom Riddle and they had hooked up a couple times until my mom got pregnant so she  dropped out of school and never told him about me. It was propably for the best for him not to know since he would've just taken me and made me one of his followers or some shit.

"Gotta go just remember not to talk to me publicly" Draco said and went back to the boys room.

He really does think that his reputaiton would be ruined because of me.. a mudblood. Well little does he know.

Dracos POV:

After meeting up with Baileys I was relieved. She won't tell anyone and I'll just get over her. Maybe I could hook up with Pansy just to make sure that she really was out of my mind.
There really was something to her that made me all mad but it's gone now or atleast I hope so. I went to sleep after joking around with Crabbe and Goyle for a moment.
The night was a nightmare. I had dreams about Voldemort making me a deatheater and it had woken me up. Fuck I was all sweaty and had a terrible headache. There is no way I'm going back to sleep after that.
I got up and went to wonder around the castle trying to avoid any teachers that were patrolling around it. After walking around I got to the room of requirement.

"I could throw a party here next week to blow off some steams" I said guietly to myself.

It was thursday so there would be only a little over a week of making sure that I won't think about Baileys then at the party I would just hook up withs someone else. Easy.